Is there some truth in this?

I was scrolling through facebook when I saw this video.

Do you guys see some truth in this?

Sidenotes:
Oh my god, I found that second gif and it was so random XD whaaaa don't hate me because of it, it's satirical and probably came from a video/website with a similar message.

Obviously everyone has a different opinion, try not to look like an Equus asinus please

• I'd say... overall, there's some (1%-100%) truth in this. (also, I'm too lazy to come up with a wacky gif here)
  • "la, la, la, la, I can't hear you!"Is there some truth in this?
  • Silence got me through all the sensitive times :DIs there some truth in this?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• That video is golden. Silence has worked for me when people "compliment" me for speaking English so well, despite me being born and raised here lol

What Guys Said 11

• I voted B... it's a little fake I guess, apart from the "R word" they're having a good chat I guess. Nothing offensive spotted based on the tone of their voice, they look like friends :D

• I laughed a lot at that video - Definitely a lot of truth in it

• White, Black, Mexican, Asian, Pacific Islander, your tears taste all the same to me.
    -Satan ie (Me)

• That video was funny as fuck. I prefer to be silent when it comes to race issues because people will never understand unless they go through it.

• Lmao it's sad because it's true.

• The thing I find most stupid about this is that they assume while people are oppressive.

It was satire, so, it's to an extreme level. I dunno if the word is oppressor here or just really "no clue" on if something is cool or not or relevant to work. Like, I was at work and there was Kim, Patty, and I (ethnically: white, black, and a mixture of the two, in that order) The conversation went something like... Kim: "Ooh, Patty, you don't have to wear hair ties at the end of your braids. My braid falls out if I don't" Patty:"Oh, yea, nope, haha, that's how black hair works" Kim "I wish my hair did that. Black hair is so cool"
      Me : "XD wtf... she's an adult, who says stuff like this" But she just really didn't know and she really was just curious and I'm really just impatient. Patty didn't seeeeeem to mind how out of the blue and childlike that was. But there's been worse... but yea, that's a real life example from me and my spin on it.

• LMAO

• LOL...

Gold.

• As a white person, this is hilarious as fuck and it speaks to me on so many levels LOL.

• No opinion honestly

• not really...

What Girls Said 4

• OH gawd Vishna. You's a killing me. 😂😂😂😂

• Hahahahaha. I enjoyed this.

• Bahahaha 😂

• lel that video. XD

I haven't seen anything like that at a work place.