Why do we always feel unsatisfied no matter how much we achieve?

Honestly, I feel this a lot.

I always want more. I need to stop/

Most Helpful Guy

• Achieving can bring satisfaction but often the achievements are sought to please others which isn't fulfilling; it's more like a temporary ego boost. If you meant material possessions, they're often something a person doesn't really even want. A lot of stuff, most for probably most people, actually distracts and impedes from pursuing what we really enjoy by spending time earning the possession and spending time managing it as clutter. If you have questions or want to know more, you can pm me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because human beings always want more and more. We are never grateful for what we already have.
    I guess it's our nature.

What Guys Said 6

• from the buddhist perspective-this indicates you have a life tendency toward the "world of hunger" (takes one to know one) which means endless cravings... once one desire is achieved, another appears in its place. thus why "hunger" is a lower world (ie life condition or mental state). I'm a complete hedonist so I've battled with this all my life lol

• Because it is in human nature to satisfy our ego and always seek for another goal. Unfortunately this can sometimes be the source for unhappiness and depression. You must be a realist when it comes to your abilities and possibilities.

• I don't

• What are you talking about? Are you talking about sex satisfaction?

• i wouldn't assume getting a bigger cock, an achivement

• We want something and when we get it, we want something else.

Little finger said some ish like this. It's so crazy true yeah lol?

What Girls Said 2

• It's part of the human condition. We have an inherent drive to always seek more and better things. It's what sets us apart from the animals who simply follow their instincts and are content with eating, sleeping, fucking and then dying.

• because human beings are eternal unsatisfied beings