Played the ouija board right now can anyone tell me what this means?

So I said the prayer before I started and lit 4 white candles around the board. I first asked 'is anyone from the spirit world there?' At first I got no answer. Then I asked again and then it said yes. I then asked 'what's your name?' Then it said 'quick hurry' at first I was like what? Then it said 'am dying' then I asked by who? It then spelled out 'znizn' I asked if it was spelling this correctly and it said no. I then asked its name and speIled out another weird name I can't quite remeber. After I asked if I can help it but it said no. It then said 'am dead leave' I quickly said goodbye but it's kinda creepy.

Most Helpful Guy

• It means you've watched too many horror movies and now you expect me to believe that actually happened.

Also I'm*, tell that ghost to get it fucking right.

Most Helpful Girl

• I played with one before and saw ghost outside my house. One of my friends went to hide in the bathroom

What Guys Said 5

• Means you will die in the next 24 hours to 80 years!

• It means you're not gonna be able to sleep tonight.

• It means exactly nothing.

• Watch the movie Insidious or The conjuring.

• Were you playing it by yourself or with friends?

What Girls Said 3

• But did no one teach you not to fuck with things like that?

• it means you better watch the exorcist

Haha I have i know a lot about ouija boards but I kinda wanna to hear everyone's thoughts

• Scary!!!