Is he cheating on me?

The guy that i fucking fell in love with for like almost a year decided to stop talking to me. We really liked each other and wanted to be with each other but our schedule did not match and he is in the military and overseas all of the time so it is super hard for us to spend time together. We never get to hang out with each other he is always busy and i am always busy but he is so patient and he does not care how much time we have to spend together as long as he gets to be with me and know that i still want to be with him. I waited , twice for 4 months for him to come back from overseas and we were supposed to spend time together but we were not able to since our schedules do not match at all. We promised each other that we would make it work between us and that we were going to be together. I feel bad and invite him to my birthday party but he does not respond so i am thinking that he is super busy since he is getting ready for another deployment so i dont keep messaging him bothering him if he is working. A week goes by and he still does not answer and he still has not responded. My best friend calls me yesterday to tell me that he liked her on tinder and that he is messaging her to ask to hang out. I was so pissed and hurt at the same time because i waited twice for him and he is doing this to me? He could have just told me that he did not want to be with me instead of having me think that we are going to be together. I dont know what to do i am so done with him but honestly i do not think that he is doing this on purpose because we have not been talking to each other and he probably thought that i did not want to talk to him anymore and i really do. I seriously do not want him to leave but i am not going to give myself anymore anxiety attacks trying to keep him if he does not want me. Should i message him and confront him about it? Advice?

What Guys Said 1

• Do yourself and him a favor and stop seeing him.

I'm and Air Force Veteran. Military life is very hard on relationships and marriages. Divorce is rampant. An ex-Army MP I know had TOO MANY stories of cheating wives. Also, Men on deployment get "Dear John" letters. Read this Article. Learn from the women's stories...

hotair.com/.../

What Girls Said 1

• Okay how can he possibly really cheat when you guys are not even together from what it sounds like he never took it serious at all and you were running after him like a lost puppy. So yourself a favor and keep some dignity