Should this be a Fathers or Mothers job?

Like if you have a baby daughter and it's time for potty training who should do it?

• Fathers
  • Mothers
  • Both

Most Helpful Girl

• Both parents should be contributing to potty training. It's not you show them once and they instantly understand. It's a process.

But wouldn't it be easier for the mother because she has the same lady parts

No. The mother isn't ALWAYS with the child or has time for the child. Kids who are being potty trained have to go to the bathroom several times an hour. It's not something one parent can do alone.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• both should do it

• Both of course!

• Both.. My daughter likes it better when I helped her poop and her dad helped her pee.

I just thought it would make more sense for the mother because she has the same parts as her daughter when the father has a cock

• Both obviously

• Why is this even a question? Both obviously.

Because wouldn't it be easier for the mother because she has the same lady parts

No. That's not even part of it. Maybe they'd feel more comfortable with her giving the talks on periods and different parts of the vag, but that's about it. How do you think so many single mothers toilet train their boys lol.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't want the responsibility of potty training kids, changing diapers, bathing, or brushing their teeth. I would want the mother to take care of most of the early life stuff of the kid. Then when they become a little older I would take care of most of the stuff once they are 8 and up.

• Any I guess.