How do you feel about 99 days remaining until the 31st of December?

2mo Bump
2mo 2nd bump

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like this year could've been a lot better but it also could've been a lot worse. I'm glad for the good things.

1) Met the love of my life.
    2) Finally left home to be on my own, (although for only 3 months).
    3) Grew up a lot and learned a lot about people.
    4) Learned to stick up for myself more.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• Wow this year passed so quickly! The beginning was mixture of really bad and really awesome.. afterwards it went pretty smoothly and well

• I feel like the summer went by quickly. o_o However, I am ready for some cooler weather.

• Well, this year has been a good year (finally, the last two years before that were absolute SHIT) so hopefully those 99 days will be just as good if not better than the year has been so far!
    Although I feel like I'm growing up too fast :(

Why was it so bad? Highschool drama?

and that's good to hear :)

Thanks :)

• I feel like time is passing too fast and I'm not having the opportunity to enjoy my youth life enough

• i guess i am glad that this year is over!!! its been a year of badluck to me

• Yay!!! I can't wait for the holidays so I can see my family❤❤❤

• This year's been so upsetting and stressful for me, even though I was hoping for the best. I've had to experience some terrible things and deal with a lot that's been really hard for me to handle. It all went by so quickly. I hope none of this carries on into the next year. I need some positivity in my life.

• Time flirs

• I'm more concerned with the next 42

• The year goes fast like a Dodge Viper

• Like death

• Wooohooo my surveillance should end!! No longer dealing with the gay man, squidward, annoying, needy, bitchy, whimping friends

what has squidward ever done to you lol

@Pac-Man he looks like squidward.

What Guys Said 10