What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?

Most Helpful Girl

• To have everyone be tolerant and respectful of others views and opinions.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• No more violence

• no more ignorance

• The first thing I would change is myself
    I'd start from myself to change this world
    Some annoying habits

• Evil. I'd eliminate all the hatred and destruction. I want everything and everyone to be at peace.

• I wish we were all sustainable and rape/pedophilia didn't happen.

• Make sure no one starves or dies of thirst again "proper distribution of wealth"

• The misguided people who think its ok to hurt others.

• I wish I could make all the CIGARETTES disappear from earth's surface.

• capitalism

• Stop all prejudice so it isn't even a word anymore. Race, age, gender, weight, financial status... all equal. It would end so many other problems too.

Opinion owner. That's communism !!

@Djaaaaaay no, I think some could still be rich or poor, depending on how hard they work, but no prejudice against each other. As it is now, many poor people hate rich people and see them as stuck up and selfish and many rich judge the poor and see them as lazy bums or like they're less than them.

I just think all people as people should be equal, so a cleaner might be best friends with a millionaire and it's a normal thing to see. Just everybody seeing people as people, not how much money they have, what they look like or wear, what race or religion they are, where they work etc.. People just make way too many judgments and it leads to prejudice and resentment.

Opinion owner. I live in just that sort of place right now , Hawaii. And Carmel Ca is the same. I've got status , but I don't look down on anyone , becuase I won't forget where I came from. Although I earned my way there , I do believe you only reap what you your self sew.

What Guys Said 14

• A better global transportation system where anyone can go anywhere would be cool.
    To hope for anything else like "en and to all violence" is just naive and unfeasible in this millennium.

• To feed the hungry. We got so many rich people that could be like "I stuff my bed with dollar bills. It feels more comfy"
    We should share more of the money

• I would make every place have affordable delivery! fuck yeah!
    That and unregulated electric scooters be available en masse like in China, theyre so awesome

• "israel" not existing, ie Palestine should be liberated. Most of the world's problems have "israel" as ground zero.

• The economy so no one would struggle for food and shelter everyday

• taxes. they shouldn't exist the way they do today.

• I would like to reverse the damage we have caused to our environment

• Remove the stick.

• i wish everyone would go to jesus christ
    after that so many things would stop

and for those who keep trying to cause issues
    slit there throat

• No more shitty internet trolls, the internet would be a much better place.

• id change the people running it politics needs to be handed to the people

• finding a cure for my disease called Rosacea

• I would change if I had the power to id for hate to be completely gone and replaced with love.

• Sexuality in men would be virtually nonexistent. You know how productive people would get?