To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?

Most Helpful Girl

• I made all the decisions in my life. Good or bad. I have payed for them and was rewarded by them. So it all falls on me.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've made a lot of bad decisions. I've got no one to blame but myself. But, everytime I make a mistake I learn from it. So, I've controlled the course of my life outside of being taken advantage of financially a couple times. But even then. I made the decision to trust in those situations, so that's still 50/50 my fault.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm still young and live at home, so not very much but at the moment I'm the process of building so, we'll see where I'll be a few years from now.

• A little bit. I've gone to school and applied for certain positions that I've wanted.

• not so much i guess

• More than most.

What Guys Said 14

• ZERO LOL
    i was on track to being an
    EMT
    in the military
    PCT
    owning a business
    i mean i had ideas and was executing them

NOW MY LIFE IS SOLO FOCUSED ON THIS
    http://kingofwallpapers.com/bible/bible-021.jpg

cause the money
    the cars
    the stuff of this world means so little to me now
    especially now that i have studied for years and realize
    where all this came from

and i hate it
    we are all slaves those who are free are poor
    those who are rich are slaves

• for the most part. i have had a few injuries that sidelined me. i lost a few years, call me jim plunkett. if you dont know who he is look him up.

• Probably zero. Because the by product of what one becomes is a directly dependent on the brain, genes and environmental influences they have experienced

Change any of those variables, the person will behave diffferently

• My dad was hard on me. But it made me a responsible person, now i make 2.5 k to 3k weekly since age 20 thanks to what my dad taught me at his job when i was his helper, i also dropped out of high school because i couldn't concentrate with all the girls i was trying hook up with and all.

• I kept a light grip on the course of my life relying somewhat on fate to guide me.

• Most of it. I got a good job, been living on my own for awhile. Know who I wanna keep in and out of my life. Haven't had too much control of my dating life though.

• I honestly don't think a person can make a reasonable estimate of that

• Life took me places that I wanted to avoid, went in and came out diffrent. Somne things are easy but mostley are hard and new. I learned to be flexible (it doesn't always work) but my ass getting kicked so i stand up again and... Well am here :D

• like 5%

• I'd say about 50%, or perhaps I'm being optimistic

• I've fucked it up until now. and im 27

• I have it on a leash.

• i've been able to control the course of my life to a large extent. got a great job with very very good income.
    however, in dating and sex I am an utter failure xD :(. oh well. you win some, lose some, i guess.

• Very little