Do you love russian people?

Do you love russian people?

• Yes
  • No
  • I don't know

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I don't like Russian people. They're racist.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have great respect and admiration for the Russian people. Whatever differences there have been between my government and your government over the years, those differences never had anything to do with animus toward the Russian people. Russia is a great nation, and its people have contributed greatly to the world's culture and in many other endeavors. We should always strive to have better relations between us, in part because the world needs both Russia and the U. S. to lead in solving the many problems facing the world.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 7

• I think that the US sometimes gives a bad rep to Russia and some negative feelings have stemmed over from the whole Cold War mindset and shtuff. However, I don't have any problem with the people of Russia. I've interacted with various people from Russia on here before and most of em seem decent.

The government seems naturally quite different from the US's, so it kind of clashes in their ideologies. I don't particularly agree with some of the ideas (possibly simply due to being raised with a different culture), but I don't demonize the people for it.

I picked C. From what I've seen, the people seem decent, but the government and such makes things a bit iffy for my overarching perception of "Russia."

• I rather like their accents, also they have good chess players, and people who say that white people can't dance haven't seen professional Russian dancers.

• yeah russian people are like mexican people. i lived in a russian community and i noticed a lot of similarities between culture however russian food sucks. i hate pickled beets and haring.

• At least this isn't a turkey question.

But I love Russian accents.

• girls are hot, guys are tough, pretty good if you ask me

• Never met them all (or just one for that matter)

• 🤔🤔🤔?)))