How often do you blame yourself?

Ok so how often do you blame yourself and is blaming yourself a good thing or a bad thing

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel accountable for my own actions , and I take responsibility for the wrong decisions I've made.

In certain situations I've blamed myself, but you have to give yourself some slack at times and forgive yourself.

You can't always blame yourself though, because some things are beyond your own control

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Much more often than I should.

• I used to blame myself for everything happening in my life but I realized that is wrong
    It's just people around me can't make me blame myself for something I know I'm ok

I blame myself a lot in my head, but I do know that blaming myself or blaming anyone else is just pointless because it doesn't solve my problem, sometimes things just happen tho you know, outside factors can effect your decisions at times, the world isn't always a safe place people do bad things to others, some people use one bad thing that happened to them as a excuse to having a bad life.

Exactly
      We should enjoy life without blaming anyone for dumb shit

• I blame myself for everything but I am realizing now that its not healthy to be this way.

What Guys Said 2

• If I make a mistake I accept blame and learn from it but don't beat yourself up about it

• If it was a mistake I made, I don't stress. If I purposely did something and shit happens, I learn.