So if a woman complains about being complimented she's a victim and if I complain about being beaten up for bing short i'm a butthurt shrimp?

2mo well, women have no brains at all.
2mo i wish i knew why all womena attack me while all i've said is that i get beatn up and have seen two friends of mine raped

Most Helpful Girl

• What are you on about now?

rs895.pbsrc.com/.../sigh.gif~c200

i don't understand

people call me shrimp all the time, punch me and puch me around. if i react they beat me up real bad

i'd like to see it happening to you. you'd change your mind

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• .. have you ever been beaten up for no reason other than the fact that you're short?

i'm called all kinds of things all the time and if i react they say "look at that angry manlet" and beat me up

that sentence doesn0t mean anything

of course it doesn't because it doesn't confirm the self-deprecating views you were seeking encouragement for.

• I mean if you complimented a woman in a demeaning way thats not really flattering. But i can see your point.

i'm called all kinds of things all the time and if i react they say "look at that angry manlet" and beat me up. if i were i woman people would defend me every time they tell me i'm pretty

Thats crazy.

women...

What Guys Said 2

• No, if a woman complains about being complimented then she's a shrieking harpy and if you complain about getting beaten up for being short then you need to take self defense classes. Questions?

no self defence class will help me against 3 or more people at a time

No amount of bitching and complaining will either, so take your pick. Life isn't fair for anyone, so we either do what we can and try to make it better or just wallow away in self pity.

you can'0t say life isnt0 faiur to a woman if she's beaten up but you can say it to me. can't we change this? of course you'll have to go through ti yourself before you can understand

• Double standards, i know.

thanks fo rnot spiting hate against short men (seriously)