Only You Can Save Earth From Total Annihilation... How Screwed Are We?

Only You Can Save Earth From Total Annihilation... How Screwed Are We?Simple enough, Right? I think if I'm being honest I'd be a mix of B through D. Good Luck World!

• I GOT THIS!Only You Can Save Earth From Total Annihilation... How Screwed Are We?
  • I May... need some help here. Guys... guys... Santa?Only You Can Save Earth From Total Annihilation... How Screwed Are We?
  • Yeah, You may want to send in everyone to help... now please.Only You Can Save Earth From Total Annihilation... How Screwed Are We?
  • Look. I drew a Bike!Only You Can Save Earth From Total Annihilation... How Screwed Are We?
  • HAHAHAHAHA! We're All Going To Die.Only You Can Save Earth From Total Annihilation... How Screwed Are We?

Most Helpful Girl

• Clearly the majority of males are more confident in themselves than females are lmao.
    Also, I am that one chick doodling unicorns or some shit in the corner hahaha.

I would have pegged you as the Nun with the Gun lol

Hahaha that's funny

Thanks for mhg :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm just one man. I'm relatively smart, but I'm going to need a large team of relatively smart people to attempt to save the world and even then the odds are still with we're all going to die. A planet killer isn't something we're very well prepared to engineer ourselves out of.

What Girls Said 7

• Somehow I feel related to this picture.
    cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...2-961d-3b540b37da56.jpg
    Let the shaking begin!

• Let's just say the world will be a better place after I save it

• Me alone... we're screwed. Me and my peoples; we got this.

• Everyone is definitely screwed.
    'Just because we can do something doesn't always mean we should do it'.
    Like save the world.
    LOLOLfuckitall.

• We're all going to die.

It's inevitable either way. From the looks of it it looks like the Earth is being scorched completely by the Sun turning in a Red Giant or something. Ha! Even if we were able to save this planet from all the other problems such as climate change, there's still the possibility of a Supervolcano, and when the Sun starts to die it will gradually become more intense and scorch everything else that is close enough to it, with only exceptions to the planet that are much further away from it such as Neptune or Uranus. If we manage to colonize other moons and planets at some point, and terraform them successfully, maybe just maybe we won't die out so quickly, yet.

• I got this

• I got this babe.

What Guys Said 21

• E, it's completely futile either way. It's in humanity's very nature to destroy themselves, their world, and other living things. There's Nothing BUT pain here. We created our own miseries and suffering as much as harm to our world, the ecosystem, and other living things, and each other. For all the "good" things that we had done I think we still had done way more damage, harm and suffering altogether. "Saving" this world would be completely delusional. Realistically, it's just postponing and delaying the inevitable. @Unit1 Agreed?

Oh yeah, good question!
      I too would rather put an end to this once and for all. Maybe the next civilization will study our first civilization and then find out how much we have failed so they can learn from our mistakes and prevent overpopulation, miseries, sexist double standards, corruption, poverty, racism and all that kind of stuff.

That moment when it's up to you and BAM! you become the most known person in history and all attention is on you and you will be rewarded rich and the world united to support you financially until you die. No thanks, nothing can compensate for the damages, that haven't been taken care of. There is but only one way to fix it.

By ending it. *puts on sunglasses* 8)

• I think it depends how the world is being screwed. If it's a rock off fight against Beezleboss, I have a chance 👍
    http://youtu.be/vOBKxUT9Da4

Otherwise... Well... Uhh...
    cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...d-990b-cb61af284ca9.gif

That was absolutely Fucking Hilarious! It felt like fucking Guitar Heroes vs. The Devil to me for some reason LOL

• 1|2

Pretty much. We're screwed either way as soon as we're brought into existence in this reality. All life just had to come with an inevitable death that nobody would ever want, it really is a bad joke. But that's why we should all enjoy this bad joke for as long as possible while we are still here and while we still can haha :D

• I got this! I am fighting to rescue the world and to be like this badass nun! I want to save everyone just so I'll have a group of people to hate just for the fun of it. Without humanity, I cannot use my misanthropic views for fun, then it would be boring. :D

• Our kids kids are fucked!

• Two pounds of popcorn, please.

• I think a mix of I got this and calling the black side kick group for laughter support.

• I got this. If the world is annihilated , I will die too. So I better get started and be ready to find the solution.

• Let it burn.

• I think I got this, If its only me its presumeably cause I have some sort of unknown special ability and or a mythical battleaxe

• Depends on what kind of crisis it is and if I would have the necessary skills for that particular situation.

• The Earth will be fine, but y'all are in for some epic pissing and moaning as I save your asses. Saving the world is a lot of work. What a pain in the ass.

• Yawn. Can't saving the world wait until I've had my double espresso and chocolate croissant?

• More like how screwed are they...

• I just draw bikes.
    It amuses me when im sad.

• I've got this.

• I wish I'd get screwed. I never get laid.

• We'll just see now, won't we?

• 0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more