Why do my boobs look small when my size isn't?

I wear a 34c bra and it's pretty filled in but when I take it off, my boobs look small to me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because it just how it is lol. When you put your boobs in a bra you confine them to a smaller area compared to being free and braless. They appear larger especially with push up bras. Dont worry so much about them. Any guy will love them.

I guess it's because I have most of the volume around my boobs and in the bottom
      The middle is kinda empty

Yup and some women have bigger space between breast so maybe that's why they look smaller nude. Its normal there is nothing to worry about.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• It's the beauty industry fucking with you. You are fine.

• like how are we supposed to know? how can we even help you? i mean there's nothing to say here.

• maybe cause the bra makes them look fuller or something

But they fill the cups

• im sure they are divine

• It's not...

• Send me a photo. I will judge.

• That's advertising for ya

What do you mean

They use bras to push up boobs to make them look bigger. Even in pornos, the boobs are bigger in a bra.

• I dont know mabye the lighting in the room. I prefer small boobs its so much more cute and perky :)

• Boobies do that. Interesting.

What Girls Said 12

• It could potentially be your breast shape. There are different shapes, and some are fuller than others. It could be the bra you are wearing too! Maybe it's a tad too small? Or maybe you just got used to wearing a bra and then when you take it off it's just different.

• Because bras lift up the boob... If they are lifted, they look bigger.

Most bras have at least a little bit of padding and it makes a big difference... Unless you're wearing only bras that are made of very thin material and not layered at all... But most girls won't wear them because it shows nipples through clothing...

And also because fake boobs are soooo common now even in younger girls and even those who can barely afford anything have them... Therefore girls with natural average to big books tend to look smaller because a log of fake D's are out there.. And you're probably seeing them online and such... The. You see yours and 😯!

• Because in a bra, they're confined to a smaller space, so they're like condensed in that area. They look more abundant.
    When they're free, they aren't in one area anymore and the gravity disperses them into the available (free unconfined) space.

I'm 34A and there are bras that make them look great, which is why during sex I'd rather keep them on, and then I take the bra off and poof, flatness lol

• Society lately has put way too much emphasis on the size of a woman's breasts! You only think they're small because you've been conditioned to DD's and larger being average size. You think you have it bad? I've got A's!

• I think the same happens to me but first, don't fall for those, "Oh show me a picture" trap... unless you want to. This is normal and I think it's the bra that's giving the volume.

• I'm the same size as you and feel the same !

• It may be that you are wearing a loose shirt or wrong bra size.

Like when I'm naked they look small

34 C isn't a small size. It may just be gravity. When they spread, they look smaller.

• I have no idea, but I feel the same way and I'm a 32c.

• Mine are DD's and when i take my bra off they look like c's to me. it's just one of those things that jappen

• maybe it's because they're against the canvas that is the chest wall

• It depends on your body shape and weight, I'm a 34DD but I don't think mine look all that big either

• I'm the same size as you and same