Does anyone here trade stocks?

Does anyone here trade stocks?
Lmao utter trash chart, but :P and that is a big butt... it gets the point across :3

• Yes!
  • Nein!

Most Helpful Girl

• I thought you said trade *socks* I was gonna let you know I bought some fuzzy ones with snowmen on them today 😍

Hmmm socks are nice:)
      I prefer the smart wool ones or the polyester. Cotton socks are really bothersome and make my feet hurt

Thanks for mho :)

What Girls Said 13

• No, @OrdinaryGentleman, and if I Did, I would be Trading real Quick.
    I am reading Big News Yuan being Added to the SDR Basket September 30 and if so, this Could be the End, my Friend, of the Dollar... Collapse.
    Dow is Down a lot, I follow it Closely. Everything is Going to Hit the Fatal Fan one day. Be Be Prepared when it Does.
    Good luck and Great question, Thanks for Sharing. xx

Hmm not really, if you look at the big picture its still making higher lows and higher highs. It may pull back true. But the US government will never let it crash into the dirt.

Mmm dow is honestly outdated for tracking the US economy.
      What you want is Wilshire 5000 Total Market Index, ticker symbol: TMWX
      The Wilshire 5000 was originally comprised of 5,000 stocks, but today it is made up of more than 6,700. As with all market capitalization-weighted indices, the Wilshire overweights companies with a higher firm value and underweights those with a lower firm value. This is one of the broadest indexes and is designed to track the overall performance of the American stock markets.

Well, regardless if it hits in the thousands, I know I we are in trouble with the bubble. xx

• I don't currently trade stocks. I have a pension where I invest money in and stocks are traded and I have shares in different pools of stocks. But that is pretty much as far as I go into investing.

I would like to buy stocks some day. But I have to do more research to see if it's right for me. I think in some cases it can be a good thing to get into, especially if you keep on top of the companies you invest in.

• Nope, but I did just do a stocks and shares investigation in maths that involved a stock trading simulation --and I made 2k (which wasn't *actually* just a fluke, contrary to popular belief of my maths class lol) , so maybe I'll learn about them some more and buy some for my 18th or something.
    I mean, I did find The Big Short interesting, probably the only teenager that did, and I was the only young person in the cinema lmao.

• It's a big part of my career actually.

• Nopey nope nope 🙃

• No, I don't. It's not my forte.

• No, I don't. I wouldn't know where to begin or find the money to do so, haha.

• Nein, I have never traded stocks. I am not even aware of how It is done.

Its fun, but you are in georgia... I don't know what type of market you have over there.
      Anyways... in brief... you use fundamental and technical analysis to trade securities based upon their intrinsic value and worth to you as the investor.

• nope

• I don't

• i tried fx

• no I don't trade stocks

• Just passive, low cost index funds. Everything else is just gambling.

What Guys Said 29

• I've done a little in the past. I tried to stay away from those charts though. It's tempting to look at them, but that type of trading is a dangerous game. Well, any type of trading is a dangerous game, which is why I quit doing it.

You have to dedicate yourself to it. So when you have unpredictable work hours like I did, suddenly you are working 90 hours a week and not paying attention to your stocks. One day you have 30 seconds to take a quick peek and discover your stock just tanked.

No you don't have to dedicate yourself to it, that is the wonders of the market, you can simply leave it there and roll.

Might be time to look back in to it, could be quite rewarding :)

No I'm old and getting senile (I'm older than my profile says and I have early onset memory and cognitive problems). I make way too many mistakes. Just paying bills and balancing my checking account I screw something up almost every month. I have thought about doing stocks again, but I think the risk of mistakes is very high.

• Nope I don't gamble at anything

• I actually knew a guy in Post 16 who traded stocks. I knew him in primary school as one of the special kids that liked Dragonball, and met him again 6 years later in P16 sitting in the library racking in hundreds.
    I distinctly remember him being in a bad mood and getting in trouble with a teacher, and it turned out he'd lost a couple of hundred in stocks that morning :P

• I have some shares so to some extent yes... but no big capitals involved, just the alternative to putting your money on the bank when the interest rates are zero :-(

• No, but I wouldn't mind starting. I sucked dick at finance, though... But that was more because my teacher was a hard ass. I'm more into bookkeeping and odds making

• Not currently but I plan to start sometime this year.

• A friend of mine does, I personally don't I'm too lazy to read up on all the info that I would need to know to get into it plus I'm not a fan of gambling.

• I have a 401k and I have a paper portfolio.

• Nope I don't know how it works so I'd just lose my moneys

• I don't... but want to get into it. The stock market has always fascinated me.

• No. I'm afraid taking the risk. Things can change significantly within minutes before having a chance to even read or watch the news. My stock is nice and high, I go to the bathroom, come back, and it's down 10% or something like that. Of course there can be a sudden increase but I tend to worry about the negatives that can happen.

• My parents dabble in the stuff. I've yet to.

• no but i have a lot of physical silver.

Hmm thats a good investment.

Gold will always be needed in electronics. Silver is relatively cheap so as long as the economy continues up we shall have more value in precious metals.

Well siver ia in case the economy isn't up. It hasn't been for a long time now. The bankers manipulate.

• I do have a 401K through my employer, thats kinda close I guess

• I've made a pretty penny off of facebook.

• Dude your profile pic is so confusing xD

• I need to research this

• I thought about maybe getting a mix of yen dollars and euros before the brexit vote. But I didn't.

• I was going to but then I got confused, and I'm too broke and I bought a frappucino instead😑

• I'm investing in a couple stock right now

Are you familiar with fundamental analysis?

Mhmm so value investing?

yup, I'm a Treasury Accountant so for my company I do investing aswell for them bu it's not stocks as I only get a 4 day turnaround but it's really good to learn

• yes. just lol @ your conventional hambuer flipping job.

• I DONT EVEN KNOW THE FIRST THING ABOUT IT BUT I WOULD LOVE TO LEARN

• When I was in fourth grade I traded socks. Not stocks but close enough

• Yes. Quite actively.

• Yeah I've done it before

• Yes. Well, not really. Kind of.

• Yes i trade in stocks, but I make most of my investments in Forex, its far more liquid and easier to trade since the models i developed follow certain events closely. Its not my main source of income. But for me, it has opened my eyes to the evil of the world. I know how money is transferred country to country without detection. PLus there are people making... and no one notices. Biggest criminal network in history because i have seen it with my own eyes and in some ways i'm part of the criminals. :'(

• Buy apple. I dare you to.

• my socks are my. own, i dont trade!

Hahaha

@reixun I think were the only people who read the title that way haha