Does this change your mind about trump (for trump supporters)?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, good thing underage girls who are offended by the words of a stranger can't vote.
    lmao.
    Clinton will never get my vote. This ad is so stupid.

Most Helpful Guy

• Im not voting in the upcoming election, but I don't think anything he said was untrue. Rude, sure but not untrue.

Calling Rosie O'Donnell a slob seems pretty accurate to me. Lots of male comedians are fat and unkempt and have no problem admitting to this.

Saying its hard for a girl to be a 10 if she's flatchested isn't inaccurate either. Having at least some boobs is a convention characteristic for an attractive woman. Its the same as saying its hard for a man who is 5'6 to be a 10.

I do love these campaign videos though. They spend more effort trying to trash the other person than they do trying to promote themselves. Like rather than saying why you should vote for them, they just give reasons why you shouldn't vote for the other person. Its hilarious 😂

What Girls Said 3

• I'm never gonna vote for Hillary. She's killed more people than he can ever hope to and I'll never give her my vote. Dont tell me he's hitler just don't it's pathetic.

he is... and im jewish, so, that's saying something

• Weren't his comments about specific women and not women in general?

aren't specific women, still women?

lots of women think all men are the same

And those women are stupid.

• I don't see how a man like Donald Trump can be considered a viable candidate for president.
    I mean seriously wth America?

What Guys Said 15

• So I guess he also hates men too cause of the negative things he has said about Obama and other men, right?

Seriously, this is completely stupid, no wonder it comes from Hillary.
    Saying he dislikes all women because he's said stuff about specific women (not the female gender as a whole), is just pulling out the victim and sexist card, something Hillary has been pulling out during her whole campaign.

I'm sorry, but anyone that takes that ad seriously, is just an idiot.

• I think about 95% of the electorate is locked down - The candidates are enthusing their bases if the pick up a few votes great - This election is all about the turnout of the anti trump vote I think at this stage and how much Hillary gets of it - I feel it is desperately close.

• Considering it's a Clinton ad... no lol. I'm sure Hitler had some pretty negative things to say about Americans too.

don't you think trump is hitler

I lose respect for those that make the comparison of others to Hitler nowadays. No one is hitler. Bernie was the closest comparison and even then, just no.

• No unlike Trump there is proof that Clinton has defended child rapists who she knew were guilty and then laughed about it later. Thinking she gives a shit is moronic. If you hate trump for saying what most every man thinks than ok but thinking Clinton is better is just stupid tbh.

i dont think it

Yeah I'm not a Trump supporter we got 2 shitty candidates like usual. I wish Gary Johnson could win (not because he is perfect but because he is less awful)

than trump yeah

• It is another dishonest ad by Hillary, trying to make it seem like Trump said those things about the women in the pictures when he said it about someone else.

I admire Trump's honesty when he says what he really thinks of someone. Finally, a candidate I can be enthusiastic about.
    Every since the first debate, I decided to vote for Trump. The more ads I see like this just make me want to vote for him even more.

No it doesn't. They're not implying that trump said those things to little girls, they're stating that he did say them about women and that what is in public, especially by a president does have an impact on girls. And you don't a president who openly says he doesn't respect women

@nalaa So would you rather have a president that says nice lies, lets Americans die, takes money from Saudi Arabia (You can't seriously think they treat women well do you?), and is so corrupt?

well that's the other thing, I don't think someone without manners would be any good at running a country.

Now I'm not American and I'd think your self inflicted doom would be hysterical if you wouldn't take all of us down with you

• As , it is an important ad campaign which uses Trumps own words to show him in poor light. Also Chuck Todd says state polls which appear to show that Trump seems to have closed the gap with Hillary are misleading because they are lagging behind the national poll numbers. National Poll numbers are the latest numbers and show Hillary Clinton is still ahead in the race with a good lead. Hillary Clinton's interview could be aired just before the election Analysts feel that she is expected to do well in the interview. keeping these three things in mind , Hillary is expected to win against Trump. So trump supporters are already feeling anxious.

• Sir Trump you mean

• People generally don't change

• If Hilary is president those girls will grow up to be old women in a largely Muslim country, and them and their daughters will be wearing a Hijab and not allowed to show their bodies at all.

trumps basically saying flat chested women, aren't even women

im jewish by the way

Right. and everything he says is wrong. But his actions are so far mostly correct.

Hillary is worse. Everything she says is wrong, AND her actions are very very wrong.

Also not sure what you being Jewish has to do with anything.

im skandinavian by the way

• Of course not.

• Look at the other option, Hillary is a criminal. Also I hate when they use emotions to manipulate people.

• he can never be as bad as hiliary

he's horrible, he's hitler

hiliary - worse than hitler, but yeah, he sucks, just not as bad

• Trump Trump Trump

• God, sadly forgot about Trump supporters when he was giving everyone a "brain"

• I seriously doubt it. Nothing Trump can do/has done is beyond the pale. People still support GW Bush and think he did a great job. These commercials are for people that have no idea an election is happening.