Do you mind if someone dyes their hair?

Just wondering ;) I'm a person who changes their hair a lot. Recently I went from platinum blonde to auburn. I feel pretty damn sexy with the red hair.

Most Helpful Guy

• I want a lady to be comfortable with who she is and then maintain that image in a stable fashion. I interpret changing hair color constantly as a sign that a woman is not happy with her self-image.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah.
    I've been thinking about coloring my hair for the first time but I'm so nervous to actually go through with it! haha

What Guys Said 12

• Dye your hair, pick your nose, eat your feces? Why should I care? Force me to vote for a Clinton or a Bush, and we have a problem, but who cares what color your hair is? Have you seen the inside of my nose?

• I don't get bothered by it (it's not really any of my business what people do with their hair) but I don't like it. I like natural women. That includes people and especially women keeping their natural hair color.

• Wouldn't bother me a bit.

• Depends on the girl and the color but I don't know about you you look great with your natural color can't see why you would want to change that.

Just realized I was commenting on someone elses image you dont have one so it depends on what you look like. Blondes generally get away with dyeing more easily.

• If you feel sexy then you are sexy. Who cares about what others think.

• no as long as it looks good.

• I dont mind if you dye hair but I would mind is it suitable you

• I like both of those colours

• Dyed hair is awesome!!

• If a girl is comfortable with dying her hair. I would still love her it makes no difference to me.

• i wouldn't mind... its none of my business

• Does it look good?

What Girls Said 10

• I don't care, it's their life and if it makes them feel good about themselves then they should just go for it!

• Why would **I** care what YOU do with your hair?

• Nah it's cool no one changes their hair more then I do so is all good

• Nope, do what you want. Haha.

• Nope! I myself have dyed my hair lol

• Nope. It is their business, if they like it then It is no problem

• I don't care. It's the contact lenses that really bug me. Don't hide your eyes peeps

• Of course not, you do you (as long as you're not damaging your hair!)

• No, it's none of my business they can do what they want.

• No, I don't mind at all