Girls, Ladies if you we're attacked?

Ladies, if you were being attacked by a man and you found a baseball bat. Would you use it on him and where all would you hit him at? Would you try a hurt him bad?

17

Most Helpful Girl

• I could probably fight him off just fine with my hands, but if I was struggling and I came across a bat I'd absolutely use it. Yes I would hurt him bad; I'd do whatever necessary to ensure my safety. Head, face, stomach, groin, knee... whatever I could hit, I would until he's incapacitated.

What Girls Said 16

• Depends on what he was trying to do to me or how bad he was trying to hurt me. If he was trying to mug me I'd just hit him in the back to knock him out. If he was trying to kill me I'd bash his head open then mash his brain up. If he was trying to rape me I'd put his dick out of commission.

• I want to beat people with baseball bats all the time, hell yeah I'd use it if I were being attacked.

• Duh. Hit his head like a baseball.
    And yes, I'd try to hurt him, he's coming at me! What do u expect me to do? let him attack me? lmfao

• Just the head - to watch his brains exposed...

• Yes. Everywhere that would put him in the hospital and take six months to fully recover.

• "Do or do not, there is no 'try'". There is no 'do not' either, in this situation. This guy will have to live off of IV bags only after I'm done with him.

• Id hit him in the wrists, groin and the back of the knees.

• Were*

And yes I would

• If he was really trying to hurt me I'd hit him with the bat. duh if he's trying to kill me I'm not going to let him kill me. I'd hit him in his face and then the back of his head

• I would to use it on him. As to where it wouldn't make much difference.

• what kind of weird fetish do you have? some kind of freaky "I want to get beaten up by a girl" thing? lol

• I would end him and I wouldn't feel bad.

• Yes I would hit him

• I would aim for the head.

• I practice aikido. I wouldn't use a weapon of any kind. I'd rather try diffusing the situation and subdue him without doing major damage.

• Absolutely, I would give him a what for-if I felt I was endanger... it also depends on how angry I was on where I hit him and how hard.