Was the last thing you bought urself something u need, or something u want?

Was it worth the $$$ to u?

Most Helpful Guy

• The last thing I bought myself was Whey Protein Powder. Mmmm. It's sorta in between. It's pretty necessary in order to get the amount of protein you need to *maximize* protein synthesis to grow muscle, and it's a *lot* cheaper than buying a crapload of meat. But, at the same time, all you *need* is enough food. I would still grow muscle, just at a much slower rate. Of course, even then, I don't *need* to build muscle. So, that's a want, but a very practical want.

Technically, a need is going to be minimal food to survive; minimal water to survive; shelter. So, it depends on exactly how anal you are about what is a need and what is a want.

So, to me, Whey Protein Powder was a need.

And yes. It was hella worth the $$$ for me. Way more than worth it. That shit is going to rebuild my muscles after I ripped them to shreds.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not counting food, yoga pants. I needed them, because I was starting to take yoga classes. First session went really well and I'll be continuing, so I'd say it was worth it.

What Guys Said 27

• 1|1
  • I know I wanted Bluetooth earphones. Not sure if I necessarily needed them. I wanted something to workout with as well as to drown out the hens in the office. Ended up getting SmartOmi boots

the-gadgeteer.com/.../SmartOmi-BOOTS-08.jpg

To replace the LG HBS-900.
    www.lg.com/.../medium05.jpg

• Something I needed. Groceries.

• It was either lunch or gas. Either way, work related expense.

• ehm, the last thing I paid for was food... grabbed something yesterday from McDonalds. Could have eaten something else from home but I was in the mood for it

• i bought 2 big chicken meat. and then i fried it and ate it, and yes it was totally worth it

• Prescription sunglasses. $500, I kind of regret it. They look great though.

• Yup I bought Sony MDR extra bass earphones for myself :-) you totally with the money :-)

• The last thing I bought was Madden 17 and it was worth it.

• I just bought a PS4!

• A g shock watch. I got a good deal.

• What I needed, my lunch

• Very much a 50/50, although I would say they are a need.

I bought myself wireless earbuds, because my headphone jack broke on my phone recently... dammit I consider music a NEED. 😝

• radeon rx 480 8gb needed and wanted and its worth every usd i payed for it.

• The last thing I bought was a cup off coffee from McDonald's. It was worth it.

• Going to buy sports shoes soon

• a computer mouse

• It was a new pair of shoes I needed for gym.

• www.amazon.com/.../ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00
    Obviously something I needed lol

• Chocolate

• Definitely something I want and probably not worth the dollars in the short run, but I'm single and don't live paycheck to paycheck, so no regrets...

• Food.

• Clothes

• 35 kr redbull

• A fleshlight hahhaha (honesty)

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 17

• today, i bought myself some shiny new notebooks to celebrate my first a+ in university (it was on a paper i wrote, and i'm a literature major, so).

• I brought day and night cream from Estée Lauder. I needed it I was running low. I brought my little brother a socket set. I'm going to teach him how to change the oil in my car. He doesn't know how to do it. So bonding session with my little brother (his 15) I suppose

• Wanted. Chicken sandwich, fries, and lemonade from Chick Fil A after a long day. Definitely worth the money. 😛

• Something I needed: $200 wisdom teeth removal 😭
    Last thing I bought that I wanted was lunch: cheese stick, slim Jim and some potato chips

• Today I went to starbucks with a friend.
    10 euros something for 2 cups of coffee , one for me and one for my friend.

• Last thing I bought I wanted!!! Work out clothes!

• I got a candle because I love candles, haha. It was worth it.

• Clothes, my hand holding the cash was telling me I needed them, but the voice in my head was telling me I wanted them lmao *sighs*.
    I have too many clothes, and if I ever become an addict, I'll be a shopping addict :(

You *can* get to a point where having a NICE wardrobe -- with more expensive, better-made clothes -- actually becomes a better economic proposition than having a cheaper wardrobe. Because resale.

... as long as you wear decently classic styles. If yr tastes are too "trendy", then, yeah, nope, you're fucked.

But, I've actually had recent years where I made (small) PROFITS on my gently worn designer stuff!
      not kidding -- I've actually had to file "capital gains tax" forms in 2 of the last 5 years... for re-selling my clothes.
      Yep.
      That happened.

Just givin you a hard time babe <3 I don't *actually* expect you to be on here literally all the time, y'know.

@redeyemindtricks Ahaha okay :) <3

• Well, it was food... so I'd say need haha

• It was female hygienic products. I need and want them so yes money well spent 😂😂😂

• Health food. Need.

• Fuzzy socks with snowmen on 'em, I'm pretty sure that was a need?

If including food, I got a banana bread and hot chocolate from a café. Definitely a want.

• The last thing I purchased was a season pass for AHS. I'll have to see how it turns out. Watched the first 2 today... mehhh

• i needed that hello kitty sandwich maker

• I bought some lush products the other day I needed them.

• I'm so broke, I don't even remember lol. But it was most likely gas so definitely needed.

• Something I wanted.