Ted Cruz endorses Trump for president?

Hahaha what a kissass!

Most Helpful Girl

• He didn't technically say that, he just said he'd vote for him. Because his other option is Hillary.

But yeah, it's hypocritical after the stunt he pulled. But come on, the GOP is a walking joke only the republicans don't get. Lol

Lol what do you think an endorsement is? Yes, the GOP is a joke. I am a Libertarian that supports Donald Trump.

@jman46241 meh. Can't expect anything else from politics

Yep, that's partially why I support Trump. I think he can actually help, but like you said earlier I'll leave it at that.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's just like Bernie and Obama with Hillary. These politicians have no integrity at all.

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 8

• I think he may have its roots in a side news story doing the rounds last week - Reince Priebus, chairman of the RNC issued a statement for all hold out Republicans to get behind Donald Trump or they won't get the full support of the party in future presidential elections.

Keep in mind that the RNC held out on Trump until it was more than obvious that he would clench the 1237...

• There is no way I would have ever voted for Cruz. He looks like a Pallbearer I don't trust him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YouHWuCbNrc

• So what's the deal, does Ted Cruz not spend Thanksgiving with his Dad this year? You know his dad, the guy Trump implied had murdered President Kennedy.

Wonder what took him so long. It's been a month plus since the Convention.

Actually two.. He knows who's going to win and wants to extend his career in politics.

• That's just how it is. Nominees may throw plenty of shade at eachother during the debates, but as soon as it's narrowed down to one candidate, the rest will support him/her, because in the end they are so damn blindly loyal to their political party that they would put Zombie Hitler in office if he ran as a Republican.

• One idiot endorses another idiot. Yes, foolish minds do think alike.

• an idiot supporting an idiot. what do you expect.

• Better than the alternative, even he knows that. It must have been a sobering thought for him.

• It is stupid and just proves that so many politicians are hypocrites and will endorse someone that they had so many differences with.
    It happens every election with these career politicians.