What was the best day of your LIFE?

Most Helpful Girl

• I listened to this song a few hours ago, lol :P

Probably the day I graduated from uni. I just felt proud of myself for the first time for actually accomplishing something and the way my parents looked at me was just satisfying.

Most Helpful Guy

• Either the day my semipro football team won the national championship and capped off an undefeated season, or the night I was in a huge riot vs the police at my college when they tried to shut down this huge end of the year party, and we actually won๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Love how the news covered it as if it was the students' fault, as if the cops didn't show up to a peaceful party in riot gear. You want a riot? We'll give you one. We chased a cop from his car and destroyed the cruiser. Nothing as satisfying as some dickhead cop you've seen flexing his nuts around town a million times running away in fear, as you jump up and down on top of a dented cop car with the windows smashed. That's what I call "winning." We fought for our right to party vs unneeded authoritarianism, and I'll forever feel that was noble, despite the spin the news put on it. We didn't try to hurt anyone but cops, and like I said, they started it. Ask for it and we'll give it you, haha.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RqwRVD7Ww_0

Oh, and maybe the last Patriots Super Bowl win, due to the late drama and it looking like we were about to lose another one on a miracle play by the other team, but we came up with a miracle of our own๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ† I had the EXACT same reaction as Tom Brady, haha
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XVT07Avfr0Y
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eF5LFjm8uQI
    What a moment. I was so high, then suddenly so low, and then so high again. Unbelievable sports memory.

did you watch the movie project x sounds like it

Totally thought you meant this movie๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T0de66wOE4Y
      Gettin' old๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿป

That newer one actually looks good, I'm going to check that out. I loved Superbad, and I'm just wild about crack, so it seems like a good movie๐Ÿ˜‚

yeah you should definitely watch it , its awesome

What Girls Said 7

• This sounds pathetic and nerdish but it was when I checked my ap exams and I got a 5 on all of them this year.

• I'm only 16 so I can't tell for my entire LIFE
    But until now I guess the day I've been told "I love you"

• I'm not sure. Can't think of one at the moment.

• When I got my glasses I could actually see

• Don't know about the best, but I can name the worst.

• the graduate day of school

• The day my boyfriend said we were "more than friends and every day that followed. 😊❤️

What Guys Said 15

• Might have been when I was 20 and went to Mexico with my cousins. Drank so much yet never puked. Ate like a king, eating the freshest seafood and margaritas on the roof of a restaurant on the beach. Danced with the most chicks I've ever danced with at clubs. Walked around the streets smoking a blunt in the day time while every passing American adult looked at us in shock (cops got more important things to worry about) and made out with my cousin's gorgeous friend.

• I can't really think of anything. Most days feel more or less the same to me.

• Sadly, nothing really comes to mind.

• Nothing really jumps out - I will just appreciate all the good days I had.

• To be honest, the bight i was baptized, February 13 2011, it was weird but in a good way, since my preacher wasn't strong enough to dunk me backwards because at that time i was a little heavy but loosing weight, i was on my knees and he dunked me forward and as i was coming back up i slipped and was dunked again lol and after trying to get out of the outfit they provided for me to wear so my clothes wouldn't get wet, took 20 minutes because it was a painters suit one piece, 3 sizes too small, plus them being wet. Anyways after getting out of it and getting a dozen charlie horses, i felt different, its like there was this huge heavyweight that was lifted of my body that i didn't even know was there until it was gone and i was filled with joy the first time in years and years. Going into it i had no expectations nor knew what to expect other then i knew i wanted to serve God and get into Heaven, didn't expect the feelings afterwards. Things also seemed to get a lot easier too, not as many hardships as i had before then, there was still hardships but it seemed to get easier too. I still can remember that happiness i felt that day as if it happened hours ago. Sorry for the long response.

• The only thing I can think of is graduating high school. I HATED high school. Life got a lot better after that.

• Batizado! 2013 I think

• the birth of my three kids

• The day I became an embryo, what a lucky lucky day!

• Pass.

• when i met my girlf... oh wait, im back to being single again

• I don't know. Maybe the day when I rode in my dad's friends sports car. Very modified

• hopefully the day i meet the girl i love

• It was like 5 years ago, I was chilling with my 10 buddies in the same house for like 1 week lmao.. we played playatation, went out and hanged out in our house. Damn old days are always good days ;)

• When a beautiful prostitute sucked my cock