How much do you hate yourself?

I hate myself and my existence as much as people hate Justin Bieber

2mo I would kill myself if i had the balls to do it

Most Helpful Girl

• 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000%

Most Helpful Guy

• I have never hated myself , i love myself but the only ones that i love more than myself are my family.

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 5

• Suicide is the most selfish act you could ever commit. It helps nobody but yourself. I tried once when I was 10 and never did again

• I love myself. I'm awesome.

• I am not bad with myself at the moment, thankfully

• I love myself the most. Then I love others. This is how I live.

• Killing yourself is having no balls, seeing to life to the end unless you are terminally ill. Change your state of mind. Before anything you need to start loving yourself, start thinking positive, and make small baby step changes that'll give you more motivation. Besides you're just a developing kid still. You got a long way to go and explore yourself your likes, dislikes etc. If you can seek counselling.

there are somethings in my life that i can't change and can't take control of

I've been through depression, I've ended I'm hospital because I didn't take care of myself, I've family and friends commit suicide. I've struggled my entire 30 years of life to have a lurid things in life, my spouse divorced me recently because she wants to focus on her career. Brother life isn't easy. Some have it easier than others. Stay strong and positive whatever it is that's depressing you you'll over come it. Stay and have a strong will.

Ok, thank's man