Which nations do you consider the western world?

0|0
6|13

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• Australia, new zealand, US and Canada, Western Europe (maybe Eastern Europe too).

0|0
    0|0
  • Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, maybe South Africa. Basically the spawn of the europeans.

0|0
    0|0
  • The ones that are rich

0|0
    0|0
  • Europe and the Americas.

0|0
    0|0
  • US, UK, NZ, CA , AU

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Tough one - I suppose most of Europe - North America - Oceania - Japan ( a bit )- Israel - Parts of South Africa - The richer elements in other countries (G20)

0|0
    0|0
  • www.google.com/url

However, I would also include Japan, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, and the Republic of China.

0|0
    0|0
  • At this point, only Latin America. I think that Europe and North America have pretty much abandoned their Western identity in the name of "Progress" so that their colonies are a more authentic successor than they are.

0|0
    0|0
  • What the shit is with this site and "the west" bullshit? 😂

0|0
    0|1
  • the continent of Europe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Any country that benifits from eastern countries that always create wars for them and make them the bad ones on their news.

0|0
    0|0
  • Germany , France , Canada , Australia.

0|0
    0|0
  • Australia, Belgium, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Sweden, Swizerland, United Kingdom, United States.

0|0
    0|0
  • Europe, Australia, Canada, USA, and large portions of Latin America.

0|0
    0|0
  • Western Europe, US, UK, Canada, Australia, NZ.

0|0
    0|0
  • most of western Europe, america and I guess we'll include those maple smokers in Canada.

0|1
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more