Do You Like Jackie Chan And Why :p?

I Love Jackie Chan He's Awesome Please Explain Why :p

Most Helpful Girl

• He's awesome

Most Helpful Guy

• Jackie chan is like my tv father!! I was able to cope with being bullied through Jackie chan movies and the cartoon. So many life lessons about honor and respect, I learned from him.

I owe this man in my eyes so much for his dedication to his craft and movies. Eventually even went to learn taekwondo and xingyiquan because of him. Which shaped a lot of my early years for me.

It's only recently that Jackie broke my heart when I found out he was a cheater at one point in his wife. And that he doesn't complexly claim his daughter. It destroyed me to see this man as anything but amazing.

Even still Jackie means the world to me.

What Girls Said 8

• Once in awhile, I don't mind a Good Jackie Chan Movie.
    Good luck and great question, @Red88xxx xx

• Im a kung fu fanatic. Jackie Chan, Jet Li, Donnie Yen you name it I love em.

• Sure, he's cool

• Not really...
    I think he's wasting his talents :/
    Sowwy

• Cause he's awesome and he does his own stunts!!

• He always makes me laugh. Love him.

• I never really cared for martial arts

• He's so funny and creative.

What Guys Said 14

• Am I the only one who grew up watching this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcmpjIfb0OQ

Jackie Chan is super fantastic amazing. I loved him since forever. Also Jet Li.

• He's funny, and the 'Bloopers' at the end are funny!! I saw an interview with him once, and he does his own stunts!!
    He said, with his 'accent,' "Director say 'action' I do da ting, den go hospital!"

• He's funny and like the clown of kung fu action flicks. I watched many of his films before, still remember Rumble In The Bronx, Rush Hour and Drunken Master.

• Jackie Chan was an excellent balance of martial arts skill, acting ability, humor, and an overall good dude. 👌

• Yeah he is pretty good with Chris Tucker in the Rush Hour sequels

• Never seen any of his movies. I'm a little irritated with him for being in a bastardized remake of one of my all-time favorites The Karate Kid.

• Some of his films are crappy but i love him. He has some great movies. he's funny and does all his own stunts which makes them look really cool

• yes i like his movies, he is a good actor.

• I liked his movies when I was younger, but haven't watched his movies in a long time

• I like him

• He brings my my Chinese food.

• NAH he gave himself up to be famous
    so no

• Because like so many people he created something unique: the combination of comedy and action in one movie always with his own unique style of 9 steps.

1. He gives himself a disadvantage
    2. He uses everything around him
    3. Action and reaction are in the same shot
    4. Clear shots
    5. Does as many takes as necessary
    6. Let's the audience feel the RHYTHM
    7. In editing, TWO good hits = ONE great hit
    8. He suffers injuries for his films
    9. He gives us an epic finale with a dangerous stunt