G@G: How competitive are you?

I was at my nieces soccer game and I realized my family was the only one screaming Lol. I'm super competitive.

1|2
9|24

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 23

• I'm very ambitious but really not competitive. For example in academics, I want to get top scores and I'm willing to put in a lot of work to get it. However, if there are other people who do similarly well, that doesn't bother me at all. I just want to be great at things for the sake of being great at them. I don't care if others are worse, the same or better than me. For the most part, comparing yourself is just unhealthy. It usually makes people depressed.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends. Did your niece use her standard-issue soccer player's bag/purse to swipe at opposing players who tried to steal the ball from her? Because I'm that competitive. :P

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

lol nah

• Show All
    • 2mo

got it! my older sister is like that.

• 2mo

Ooh is she your soccer niece's mom?

• First!

Not competitive at all.

1|1
    0|0
  • screaming at a soccer game has nothing to do with being competitive :P
    it means you're easily thrilled, emotionally engaged etc.

for me it really depends on what it is... with some stuff I always wanna be good and beat other people, with other things I don't really care

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Okay, I came up with this question when I saw my niece playing soccer and she reminded me of me... I'm very competitive.

• I'm very competitive, but not much of a trash-talker or a vocally competitive person. So many people tend to overrate my competitiveness.

I'm more of a "I'll speak through my actions" , zen-master type of guy. :-D

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm so non-competitive you'd probably say I'm anti-competitive. I just don't have that streak in me.

1|0
    0|0
  • that's not competitive-it's obnoxious and narcissistic... especially at a childs' sporting event. encouragement is fine, but screaming your head off and freaking out is pretty jerry springer.

1|0
    1|0
    • 2mo

Jerry Springer? No, we weren't that loud. We were cheering for the whole team and they really liked it after we started doing it a lot of the other parents joined us. We only said positive things.

• Show All
    • 2mo

well, who doesn't like a scrapper? :)
      sorry I misinterpreted it.

• 2mo

I didn't ask the question correctly.

• Extremely competitive. Got my first edge in high school sports, haven't slowed down since. It can be unhealthy at time though.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Really? What did you play?

• Show All
    • 2mo

Ahah nice. A girl being athletic is a huge turn on. What were you best at?

• 2mo

Dance and soccer

• Extremely when I want to be, but I'm also really laid back so you could see the dilemma... 😭

1|0
    0|0
  • I am the least competitive person you will ever meet in general but in things that I think matter I will always play to win. Work school that kinda stuff is where I get competitive (though even there its only if it benefits me)

1|0
    0|0
  • Winning is everything. Except when someone gets hurt.

1|0
    0|0
  • not much

1|0
    0|0
  • Amazing. Love that type of family

1|0
    0|0
  • I am very competitive. I bet in more competitive than yourself 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to play Soccer professionally- my nickname was the 'widowmaker' :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Competitive AF 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • I am no better than anyone else but no one is better than I am.

Seek to achieve; not to compete.

1|0
    0|0
  • More competitive than you or your family combined 😛

0|0
    2|0
  • Very competitive, If I lose or fail I get very angry with myself lmao

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm very competitive

1|0
    0|0