G@G: How competitive are you?

I was at my nieces soccer game and I realized my family was the only one screaming Lol. I'm super competitive.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 23

• I'm very ambitious but really not competitive. For example in academics, I want to get top scores and I'm willing to put in a lot of work to get it. However, if there are other people who do similarly well, that doesn't bother me at all. I just want to be great at things for the sake of being great at them. I don't care if others are worse, the same or better than me. For the most part, comparing yourself is just unhealthy. It usually makes people depressed.

• It depends. Did your niece use her standard-issue soccer player's bag/purse to swipe at opposing players who tried to steal the ball from her? Because I'm that competitive. :P

lol nah

got it! my older sister is like that.

Ooh is she your soccer niece's mom?

• First!

Not competitive at all.

• screaming at a soccer game has nothing to do with being competitive :P
    it means you're easily thrilled, emotionally engaged etc.

for me it really depends on what it is... with some stuff I always wanna be good and beat other people, with other things I don't really care

Okay, I came up with this question when I saw my niece playing soccer and she reminded me of me... I'm very competitive.

• I'm very competitive, but not much of a trash-talker or a vocally competitive person. So many people tend to overrate my competitiveness.

I'm more of a "I'll speak through my actions" , zen-master type of guy. :-D

• I'm so non-competitive you'd probably say I'm anti-competitive. I just don't have that streak in me.

• that's not competitive-it's obnoxious and narcissistic... especially at a childs' sporting event. encouragement is fine, but screaming your head off and freaking out is pretty jerry springer.

Jerry Springer? No, we weren't that loud. We were cheering for the whole team and they really liked it after we started doing it a lot of the other parents joined us. We only said positive things.

well, who doesn't like a scrapper? :)
      sorry I misinterpreted it.

I didn't ask the question correctly.

• Extremely competitive. Got my first edge in high school sports, haven't slowed down since. It can be unhealthy at time though.

Really? What did you play?

Ahah nice. A girl being athletic is a huge turn on. What were you best at?

Dance and soccer

• Extremely when I want to be, but I'm also really laid back so you could see the dilemma... 😭

• I am the least competitive person you will ever meet in general but in things that I think matter I will always play to win. Work school that kinda stuff is where I get competitive (though even there its only if it benefits me)

• Winning is everything. Except when someone gets hurt.

• not much

• Amazing. Love that type of family

• I am very competitive. I bet in more competitive than yourself 😊

• I used to play Soccer professionally- my nickname was the 'widowmaker' :)

• Competitive AF 😂

• I am no better than anyone else but no one is better than I am.

Seek to achieve; not to compete.

• More competitive than you or your family combined 😛

• Very competitive, If I lose or fail I get very angry with myself lmao

• I'm very competitive

• It depends on the circumstances.

• Im more competitive than you. Im better at it too

• It is simple i hate losing, no matter what the game is

What Girls Said 8