Did you ever play punch buggy when you were young?

My siblings and I just liked to punch each other and actually made a version of the game where we punched for any volkswagon

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah me and my cousin made version of it where it was every pick up we saw

What Girls Said 13

• What on earth is this? My husband likes to punch me and yell PUNCH BUGGY but never explained exactly when I can do it back to him. Did I miss out on a really essential part of my childhood? Please fill me in so I can get my revenge (mwa ha ha)

• In my day it was called slug bug and every time you saw a VW beetle you got to say slug bug as you punched the other person in the arm. My arms were always a bruised mess. My brother even punched me when we were riding in his dad's beetle.

• No. if my brother hit me I'd just cry and let him deal with my dad. Lol.

• Of course, though, we didn't really punch that hard.

Back in my day we punched each other hard enough to create the universe

@ladsin XD oh really... back in my day we didn't do that, least we destroy one

• Hell yeah my classmates played it all the time... but we ended up getting in trouble because some idiot decided to play punch buggy on a four year old -_-

• We still play it but no one has the guts to hit each other because they're like "I dare you to it me, seriously go ahead. See what happens 😊 You gon get molly whopped, do it"

• Not really

• Hhahha me too! except i still play that game...

• Yes.

• Never played

• Nope.

• Lol my sister and I used kick eachother in the privates when we were wee little girls. We thought it was funny and for some strange reason it never really hurt is either.

• I love this game but my parents made a rule that you can't punch the drive after one accident where I punched my dad and he went off he road.

What Guys Said 7

• All the time on the school bus. Didn't grow up with brothers or sisters though, so not much elsewhere. My grandma actually taught me the game though, sort of. Except it was called "Herbie." Same deal, call out a VW Beetle and the color, except no punch in the arm if you weren't first, which kind of defeats the purpose, haha.

• No but started a few years ago... didn't enjoy it since the person I was playing with was very good at it.

• I have a few times, just make sure it dont end up like this

https://youtu.be/ddrmjPMV3Pc

• Lmao @ used to. I still do 😜 haha

• That and red pickup 👊💪

• No, never heard of it until a couple years ago. And my sister never needed an excuse to punch me.

• Headbutts kinda XD