Whats the strangest thing you have ever seen?

Most Helpful Girl

• My sisters doppelgänger walking down the road

Most Helpful Guy

• mmm only strange in the sense that you hear of it but almost don't expect to see it

when i lived in thailand there was a homeless person who sat outside of a store that was their equivalent to walmart. he had elephantitis and his right foot was huge. like the twice the size of a human head

What Girls Said 25

• I've seen too many weird things...
    Once when I was on a bike ride in China I saw this lady holding her child with his legs apart as he was shitting and between the kids legs was a dog licking up the shit that was coming out...
    I don't think I ate that day. But well... That's China, I wasn't exactly too overly surprised. 😂

• Not sure if it was the strangest but it sure was funny. Watching my mom get in the wrong car after waiting for her in the drugstore parking lot. The funniest part was watching her talk in the car before she actually looked at the driver, who just sat and watched/listened to her.

• The strangest thing I have ever seen? That's a tough one. Dragon fruit is pretty strange looking. I think that's probably one of the strangest things I have ever seen.

• All of the Sure Signs that this World is Going to Hell in a Hand basket.
    Good luck and Great question, @Wafles731, Thanks for Sharing. xx

• Some guy in a supermarket in Gangnam who literally looked like Chucky. Like you know when people get Botox and fat injections and it goes wrong so they can't move their facial muscles at all anymore and it just looks weirdly distorted? The stuff nightmares are made of...

• This at walmart, was a dude. :D
    scontent-dft4-1.xx.fbcdn.net/.../..._7328918_n.jpg

• Probably the strangest thing would be a pair of balls dangling on people's tow bars. It's actually a thing here and quite strange..
    www.latestbuy.com.au/.../nutz-350a.jpg

Really odd in my opinion 😐

• Donald Trump's hair.

• Some of the things I've seen on here are pretty strange.

• I can't remember. :(

• I don't remember everything I see... so my answer is: I don't remember.

• This near my school
    200 year old tree very healthy leaves but it's empty inside 😕
    http://m.imgur.com/hs6p45h

• A man switching shorts he was wearing for a different pair in a Walmart parking lot

• Hmmmm... once there was a car on fire in a parking lot behind CiCi's pizza.

• When I was driving through rural Spain and saw and ostrich. That was pretty weird.

• No idea. I'll have to look back at all the strange things I've seen lol

• It was a man with a vagina.

• I saw a squirrel doing backflips over and over again, serious

• Are u sure u want to know

• A gaping whole in an old lady's leg from a fall.

• A clown getting fisted with both hands by a midget.

• So many things, I can't choose. One of them would be a centipede though.

• Watching a woman high on drugs talking to a broken vacuum in the streets 😂😂

• A hobo traveling with a little hut on a dog pulled shed.

I had a beer with him, actually. Interesting character.

What Guys Said 28

• Some drunk man saying he was going to blow my head off as a kid. My dad over herd and stepped up and challenged him to a fight he backed down and said he was sorry

• When I was abut 11 I looked out my window, looked straight up into the sky and saw a green sparking 'comet' gliding across. It was huge, broght green, gave off sparks, left no trail, and went strangely slow. I thought it was a comet when I was little, or an astroid. It was like a giant green ball of fire. it freaked me out but I watched it until it disappeared over the tree tops.

Looking back the only explanation I have is: a reflection off the window I was looking out of.
    The only problem is I lived in the middle of the woods and no green lights were anywhere to be seen. Plus when I moved my head back and forth I could tell it wasn't a reflection.

Weird huh?

• An execution at a state prison.

• I recently saw a woman buy some jam from a homemade jam stand... she immediately opened it and began eating it. Like slurping it straight out of the jar.

• I have seen a lot of strange things, especially in the negative, but I do not want to give energy or power to it by mentioning it.

• Nothing jumps out but lots of little things - I once saw a very drunk man have a conversation with a mannequin.

• In all honesty, nothing I see is really strange. Everything that happens in my view is "natural" or "normal". I don't remember anything, that I could qualify strange because everything makes sense.

Now if we get to see flying pigs or rainbow pegasi or purple unicorns, THAT would be strange.

• When I was driving truck, saw two trucks that hit each other on black ice. One driveer was almost cut in half was fucked up.

• I use to work security in the downtown area of my city, so I've seen too much to even remember it all.
    Seeing 4 50ish year old men walk into a bar in cocktail dresses would have to be up there.

• Like on here or in just in general?

In General

Hmm I saw my ex girlfriend do something that I guess women do called the happy dance when I asked her out that was really funny and weird, they like stomp really fast and jump and flap their hands and wave their arms lol probably one of the strangest things I've ever seen.

• The sky being toxic flashy green

• I saw a couple have sex in a park when I was a child (probably about 6). I knew what they were doing and just left, but eh, that counts.

Not that strange, but I can't think of anything stranger.

• Some drunk dude pick a fight with a stop sign.

• A 60+ woman doing stretches... Outside... Naked...

• A guy dressed as if he were in Alaska in 97 degree weather. It seemed as if he was working out.

• I work with the public...
    I get a better one every day

• Justin Bieber

• one time I was walking down the street and saw 2 people in a car licking each others faces and hair.

• One of the pinks on Gag telling the truth.

• I saw a dead cat once.

• Too much to remember... generally people who're not shy at all even if they do the weirdest things on the street :o
    But there's nothing specific I can remember...

• Someone being fucked in the ass by a amputated leg... I fucking hate group chats

• I woke up one night to a raccoon scratch at my window

• I've seen a UFO.

• Probably the one pit stop I went to while on a road trip this guy shit his pants in the bathroom then went on to the stalls as if nothing happened.

• A vagina

• A real "intersex" hermaphrodite. Attractive. Asian. Stripper. She had B size boobs, a normal looking vagina and a (guessing) 4" uncircumcised penis where her clit would othwise be and no testicles. Fascinating.

• 10 things 1) identical twins working signs at both ends of a construction zone 2) myself getting shot twice 3) a corrvette head on a semi going at least 100mph 4) several tons of explosives going off at a mine 5) a 100 foot tall oil well fire 6) hostage during a bank robbery 7) a truck trying to jump over a holiday trailer 8) 2 planes flying low overhead with a fighter excort or maby they where doing air refueling drills 9) a city after a forst fire went through 10) a victory cross medal