Do you like going to the movie theatre?

I used to LOVE going to the movie theatre ever since I was a little girl. I loved losing myself in a huge theatre and just... watching a story unfold.

Lately I just don't feel like going. It's super-weird. Almost feel as though there's no point. I've been acting weird ever since I got my degree.

Most Helpful Guy

• No it's to expensive

Most Helpful Girl

• I do enjoy going. Main reasons are to be able to enjoy the aroma of the popcorn filled in the air and see a popular movie when it gets out instead of just waiting for it to be on the Internet lol

What Guys Said 2

• If I've got someone to go with, yes. By myself, not so much. And it depends on the movie.

I used to love it, is that normal? no one else my age seemed to like it as much.

I would go almost every other week sometimes

I think it is. When you're younger, you don't have the weights of the world on you yet, so it's easier to fall in love with the escape movies offer. But you're a bit older now; you're starting to realize how the world really works, and the shiny surface that used to be there isn't as shiny as it used to be. There's work involved in the real world, and it isn't as magical as it used to be. It's not that there's no magic; I used to go almost as much as you, and sometimes to the same movie many times over. But life sets in, and you realize you don't feel the same as you did. It's not bad; it's just you growing up. You'll always love movies, you'll just love them in a different way. :)

• I like going to the theater; I would go a lot more often if it didn't cost so much.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, I enjoy the atmosphere