I know, it's a stupid question, but you should really answer it.
- Red4% (1)23% (7)15% (8)Vote
- Orange/Yellow9% (2)13% (4)11% (6)Vote
- Green9% (2)16% (5)13% (7)Vote
- Blue35% (8)19% (6)26% (14)Vote
- Purple/Pink22% (5)3% (1)11% (6)Vote
- Black/Grey/White17% (4)13% (4)15% (8)Vote
- Other/None4% (1)13% (4)9% (5)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Green, of course.
Green is the color of life due to chlorophyll in plants.
In fact, your eyes have evolved to be most sensitive to detecting the color of green which is in the middle of the visible spectrum (Remember "ROYGBIV"?).
If you see green in the environment, then that tells you that there are plants that you can eat or animals that you can eat that eat those plants. And since plants need water, you can likely find a water source near those plants or eat enough plants to get your water needs met.
In short, if you see green, you can survive and you instinctively and unconsciously know that. When you unconsciously know that you can survive with sufficient food and water, than your stress level goes way down.0
Most Helpful Girl
Looks like this ^^0