Are tall men more masculine than short men?

• Yes
  • No
  • See results

Most Helpful Girl

• While it may add to the physical masculinity of a guy, I think being masculine isn't all about looks, it's a lot about behaviour too.

What Girls Said 5

• Kind of yeah.

@WavesofCalm Can it manlet

I like shorter girls. It makes me feel like a huge monster :)

• It really has nothing to do with height. But I'm just more attracted to tall guys.

• There is no correlation between those things.

• No, it does not matter at all.

• I don't think it depends on height.

What Guys Said 11

• A lot of women certainly seem to think so... Most of the time a 5'5" girl will choose a skinny 6'2" guy over a buff 5'10" guy. It's just one of those things where men and women have completely different ideas about what is considered attractive (just like women tend to think they have to be way skinnier than men actually want them to be).

• I wouldn't think that at all

• If it is, I'm screwed (and not in the good way). I'm 5'4" and for some reason when I walk into a room, people look at me as if I sounded an air horn before walking in (which I didn't). It's weird.

• Yes. Tall is a masculine trait.

• There are skinny tall guys that aren't very masculine and nice looking muscley short guys who are very masculine. Counterexample ftw.

• They aren't

• Yes. Though fortunately for you short guys (and unfortunately for me), physical masculinity is usually not seen as something that matters.

• I'm 6ft, i know it's not that tall but it's not short either, i'm not masculine in the slightest. I don't even think of myself as a man, i'm just me. Unfortunately most women are misandrists so in their eyes i'm some macho meathead potential rapist.

• No. And I'm tall, so no bias here.

• yeah

• Yes definitely. Tall is often associated with more masculinity and leadership. Hence, women LOVE FOR TALL MEN and wanting to SUCK THE CUM OUT OF THEIR DICKS at any OPPORTUNITY.