What do I do when life is so unfair?

Most Helpful Girl

• You just have to do your best to keep moving forward. That's really all you can do. Unfortunately you can't control people, or situations even sometimes. So the best thing you can do is just take things as they are and try to move forward.

There are so many things in life that I want, and I am at the point where I am still trying to attain them. But I am working on being okay if I don't. Not everything is within my control and I just have to make the best of my current situation and hope for a better tomorrow.

I know that's not much of a consolation. But just as bad things happen unexpectedly, good things do too. So I just try to keep that in mind when I am feeling down in life.

Most Helpful Guy

• When life seems unfair, retreat back an check yourself, probably the cause is from you. It could also be attitudinal, so check your attitude too.

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 10

• Well know that there are times when life going shoot you in the nuts but keep you breathing. So with that. Bounce back, learn and look for an new advance.

• You kick life in the nuts

• Make lemonade

¯\(◔‿◔)/¯

• Try to make it fair.

• What is the worst thing that is happening to you now?

What if you acted on it till fixed forever? How would you feel after that?

• It's actually fair because it is unfair to everyone.

• Man up

• Praying helps. Real pray not pray to get what you want

• Get on with it.

• have sex