Is waxing our legs necessary if we're wearing shorts or short dresses?

can't we go natural?

• Yes it's important
  • No!

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Guys Said 24

• No. There's nothing wrong with having hair on your legs. I wear shorts all the time and I don't shave them either, who cares?

• yes you should, but its your body so your choice. you can keep other parts not shaven though, thats up to you too

• The answer is an obvious and strong NO. Why would you have such a duty anyway?

• "can't we go natural? "
    Ew.

Shaving is fine I guess, all natural.. Yeah no, it seems some guys don't give a shit but thats really weird in my opinion. Right up there with armpit hair on girls.

• Depends if you have smaller (1cm) white hair no
    if you have longer black hair yes !
    If I want to see hair I'll look at my legs 😂😂

• Necessity? If you wanna look good, yeah, but do whatever you want.

• Whatever the girl feels comfortable doing

• i dont wax my legs while wearing shorts, so i dont see why i would want girls to do it. if i would, then i would be a hypocrite.

• I voted yes but it isn't necessary. You can do whatever you want but if you want to be more attractive shave your legs. Some guys won't care some guys will.

• if you feel comfortable without shaving it then dont shave it

• Not at all necessary. say , like to be natural.

• If you have blonde hair then not really

• I'm not gonna lie, hairy legs are a big big turn off.

• Nope. It's just hair.

• Yes with out hair legs looks sexy

• Not necessary but it's nice.

• Shaved legs looks better at many young women and girls. But I thinks it's up to you if you wants to shave or not. If people wants to shave, go for it. If they feels comfortable with hair, woods and bushes, then go for that.

• why did you choose a best answer that was private. the point of this site, is to see the best answer, so we can get help?

• Yes it's important

• Make it easier on yourself and use that NoNo device so you don't have to mess with it as often.

• I don't mind whether it's waxed or shaved. But please, no hair.

• Depends how hairy you are I guess, if it's not very noticable it's fine, but gorilla legs are a big turn off

• Only if you have really dark showing

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 16

• Uh it depends on your preference... I would never go natural but it's cause I hate my body hair. Society will push you to shave or wax but you can do whatever you want as long as you understand and accept that you will be judged by that. If you don't care just go natural.

• Waxing, shaving, laser hair removal.. none of it is necessary or mandatory for you. It is a personal choice whether or not you want to do it.

• Waxing is Expensive, and even if You don't Opt for this Hot Spot... Shaving your Legs is Part of Proper Hygiene.
    Good luck. xx

• Nah just shave them

• Up to preference, I prefer my legs hairless, but if you want to let it grow, then go for it!
    cdn4.gurl.com/.../let-it-grow.gif

• Wax/shaving/whatever but at a certain age you need to do something and not go natural, but of course i guess this is subjective

• Just shave them

• I mean, it's important to me. However, that's your choice on what you want to do.

• yea!

• You do what you want.

• Yes, I'd never wear shorts, skirts, or a dress if I wasn't smooth. I'd be so embarrassed!

• Go natural if you want, it's your body

• you can just wear pantyhose? i'm not sure tho, never tried it.

• Yes, it's unless you want to be mocked, etc...

1 private opinion(s)