Anyone struggling financially?

How are you struggling?
Are you looking for other ways to be financially free?

2mo Just want to be clear that this has nothing to do with porn. I usually PM everyone, and I only comment that I PM you if your profile is private just so that I make sure you received my message.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah this year has been harder. I'm a university student who has to support himself as well. I managed to get a really great job offer. Will be working as an engineer drafter at the end of spring semester. Pays really well and I'll be working in my field so I'm stoked about that. This year is just going to have to be a struggle though.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep. I was doing alright (well, working two jobs at 65 hours a week) but then I ended my long term relationship, which led to me having to move cities to live with my parents, so I had to quit my jobs and then spent about a month unemployed while my ex was trying to convince me to come back (and I was actually considering it), and now I work part time for a nonprofit. So yeah, I'm having a bit of struggles lol. Currently looking for a second job but dreading the thought of going back into waitressing.

It seems like you are going through a rough time. :(

Mind if I PM you?

It's not that bad :) I adore my job, and my parents have been nice enough to not charge me rent yet. But you are welcome to pm me!

What Guys Said 7

• i just drain the capitalist system of its wealth by using gag giftcards for amazon. i love free stuff.

• Naa, I've been doing alright in. that department. I could always have more though.

• Can't have a job since I'm an RA. Well I could secretly but I doubt it'd be easy.

• Im doing fine financially.

• Nah but always looking for ways to make some extra spending money.

• yeah me too

• hahahah no

What Girls Said 8

• Was going ok until the baby came along - it's incredible how many expenses come along with such a tiny bundle! But it's so worth it :)

Now doing proofreading on the side... and selling eggs. Don't ask.

• Holla.

I've been struggling financially my whole life.

:( Are you just working right now?

Yikes, that's not good to hear. I PM you.

I replied.

• I'm just looking for a way to move away from my parents, I feel like that's happening no time soon 😕

• Yes yes yes.
    Working full time, school part time. And yikes.

For me, its full time school, part time work. Opposite.

• thankfully no :)

• I just wish I had 1 million $ to fix some important things in my life

• Financially I'm doing great.

• Nope
    😊