What do you do on a rainy day?

0|0
8|15

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually just stay home and relax. I may watch movies, read a book, or browse the internet.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• I go ride my motorcycle through the storm.
    Best if it's a thunderstorm where the rain is not so much falling down but sweeping sideways , as if you're a kayaking rowing up stream as you slice through the storm. Everyone is taking shelter , the roads are clear , there's just you , the road , and the sky above.
    i.ytimg.com/vi/3KVWkQc3NfY/maxresdefault.jpg

*riders on the storm starts playing*
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLBV6ZwLKDU

1|0
    0|0
  • If I don't have to go outside then it's working on my education, working on creating/editing my YouTube videos, basic home stuff such as cooking and cleaning, or just get some extra sleep.

1|0
    0|0
  • Watch films, play guitar, make something if I have my tools and can be arsed 😂, haha, I don't know, just do dumb shit and be a lazy fucker

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • Playing Ouija and summoning the dead...

1|1
    0|0
  • go outside and play

1|0
    0|0
  • stay inside or go outside, the rain cannot stop me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Watch TV and drink coffee mostly. I'll clean or bake if I'm really bored.

1|0
    0|0
  • Television, games on my tablet, internet or a book

1|0
    0|0
  • Lookout the window from time to time watching the rain coming down. But for the most part, I make popcorn through out the day and watch movies. Or be playing video games

1|0
    0|0
  • Sleep lol

1|0
    0|0
  • anime games I do it on sunny days 2 so...

1|0
    0|0
  • Get a bit wet.

1|0
    0|0
  • Try to find something that makes me

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I do yoga/exercises at home, watch tv, text/sc friends, smoke (if no ones home), or play with my cat.

3|2
    0|0
  • If I can nap, that's the best thing to do.

1|0
    0|0
  • Stand outside naked

1|1
    0|0
  • i watch dramas or go on a cinema date and then come home for a romantic evening ♡

1|0
    0|0
  • I like to open my window and just listen to it. Rain has always been relaxing to me. Reading a book is something that I often do as well. Cause my mood is nirvana level of freaking peace when it's raining, it's so weird

1|0
    0|0
  • I come here.

1|0
    0|0
  • Read
    Watch movies/tv shows
    Bake
    Clean the house
    Play board games
    Play with the dogs
    Craft