I found 400$ on the floor , I took them is that wrong?

I mean no-one was looking and they were just on the floor and that's like 4000 EGP 😂

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not a wrong thing to do. You are more than welcome to keep the $400 if you want, but it would be a better act if you somehow returned it back to the owner. Giving it back or donating it is selfless and something that should be appreciated. Remember karma, what goes around comes around.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah it's wrong.

Send the money to my PayPal and I will undo the wrongs you made and attempt to return it to its rightful owner.

What Girls Said 7

• Dude nice job I congratulate you. Finders keepers losers weepers

• No comment 😂😂
    I'd eat them not take them lmao

• Yes, that could have been somebody's money for groceries, bills, car payments etcetera. Or it could have belonged to the store. You should have turned it in.

• Nothing wrong with it.

• Um take it

• $400*

His primary language isn't English so its ok to type this things wrongly.

• Nope, just keep it. Please don't be stupid and try to find the owner Lol

What Guys Said 11

• No. It would've been stupid if you left it there, someone else is bound to come pick it up for themselves. As long as you didn't see who lost it you Gucci.

• No it's fine so long as you're certain that no one else was looking for it.
    I've found money on the ground before.
    Only once did someone claim it. The girl dropped $5 if I remember correctly and was looking for it so I gave it back to her.

• I mean I've turned money in once, but that was only because it was at a gas station and chances were someone would be back for it. If it had been out in the middle of nowhere I would've kept it.

• It's a pile of cash just lying there? If you don't, someone else will.

• Nope not wrong.

• I was in a bar and I saw a wad of bills on the floor. I put my foot over it and didn't move for a while. After about an hour, nobody had mentioned losing any money, so I picked it up. It was $934. I was very, very happy. Had someone mentioned it, I would've just taken my foot off of it and let them find it.

• Yeah it is wrong. I would try to find who owned it, or give it to charity. But then i don't need money, if i was poor i'd probably keep it and ignore the morality issue.

How the hell would I find who owned it in a the street?

• Hell no lol, I would've kept them. Tough luck.

• Lucky as hell.

• I wouldn't. I would want my $400 back if I dropped it and came back to look for it

well guard your money better next time

No-one was looking for it in the street and besides someone else would have took it

• Nah you're good 😂