Is it ok to keep my pregnancy to myself until I figure out what to do with it?

I hate my husband so much because i don't have a choice in anything and i do everything by force, this is another story and i don't want to talk about it but my question is. Should i say something about my pregnancy to anyone? I'm planning to to keep it to myself until i figure out what to do with it. I'm planning for filling for a divorce and i don't him to know about it because i will stuck with him god knows for how long.

• It's ok in your case
  • It's never ok

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I think it's okay, you're not saying you're going to keep it a secret forever just until you've decided what to do. It could be better for you anyway

• Your body. Your decision

• Actually if she has the baby, and he finds out, he can go fight for custody.

• You understand that 99% is extremely good, it is very hard to get pregnant using it right. Also if you also use condoms, it makes it basically impossible to get pregnant.