Do you plan on watching the presidential debate on Monday?

Most Helpful Girl

• I bought a popcorn maker specifically for this.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope.

Here is what is going to happen, after the debate all the liberals are going to be yelling "Hillary won, she destroyed Trump, blah blah blah" and all the republicans are going to be shouting "Trump made Hillary look like a buffoon, he totally won that debate" and I'm going to be shouting "I knew the results the night before the debate, you guys all wasted your night". There won't be a winner, everyone is so biased and debates are so up to interpretation that it isn't clear who the winner is and naturally everyone picks their favorite candidate as the winner.

I've seen enough from both candidates, I watched some of the earlier debates between party members, and have watched many of their speeches. When it comes to a matter of my personal beliefs Trump represents me much better than Hillary. I already know what the two stand for. Hearing two loud mouths duke it out in a debate won't change my personal beliefs, and since I already know what the two stand for I know who I'm voting for. Everyone else has pretty much the same situation going on; they have already established their viewpoints and so the debates won't change that, almost everyone knows who they are voting for already, so why waste your night on something you already know the answer to?

If you genuinely come out of that debate with the feeling that "Wow my candidate didn't do well, the other candidate was clearly the winner" then watching the debate was worth it because you viewed each candidate in a different light. But seriously, who is going to actually do that?

There are a lot better things you can be doing on a Monday night then watching those two morons yell at each other. Your view is just putting more money into the pockets of the executives at whatever news agency is broadcasting the event, do you really want that? No those guys are jerks, they dont need more money, so if you aren't going to get anything from their debate then why watch? Why pay them more money?

What Girls Said 5

• Yes.
    Very excited for it haha

• No but I might pop in and out of it here and there while it's on

• Nah, I have better things to do. Politics is a turn off

• No not really but I am sure that I will hear about it.

• Nope.

What Guys Said 16

• Why? So I can listen to Hillary tell more lies?

Although... it would be hilarious if she collapses from "dehydration" again in a 74 degree room. She is so full of shit.

• World Wars III, IV, and V are upon us...

• I do. It's gonna be fun.

• I'm going to definitely watch Donald Duck.

• No, if Gary Johnson (L) is not invited.

• Football

• Yes of course I need to finalize who I'm going to vote for because I have no idea yet.

• Sucks that these debates happen on days I have school

• No. But I will keep a track on what the press and media says.

• Gonna watch it just to see who has diarrhea of the mouth the worst.

• Yup why not

• Nope, Gary Johnson won't be there so I won't be watching.

• Definitely.

• Yes, but I'm sure I will be disenchanted by the time its over

• I had already watched it.

• I am interested in seeing it.