Rant to me about something?

So my parents are very upset with my brother because he got a tattoo. I am not sure what it is. I think it's my mom's name. Now I totally saw this happening because at the beginning of this school year, my parents agreed to let him go to an out of state college. They also gave him a credit card that they were going to pay the payments for. They're shocked he has gone wild with it. My parents never asked for my opinion on their parenting and get upset when I give it. I am just going to enjoy this time because I totally saw this coming. But seriously why was my brother dumb enough to abuse a credit card he doesn't have to pay for?

Most Helpful Guy

• Some people think that a credit card means you have the worlds money supply in your hands. Some people abuse credit cards and end up in massive debts because they have no self control nor think to look to see what the credit limit is

I feel that's what going to happen to him. My parents are really good at finances, make good money, and several properties. Clearly when it comes to money they know what they're doing, hopefully he will listen to them. Or my parents will have to bail him out when he does really bad with his finances. Which I also see coming.

True, some people are still going to be rude and disrespectful no matter which way you put things

I can see why they dont respond to twitter and instagram much. I can imagine they have had threats and everything commented towards them just for opinions

Most Helpful Girl

• I got a cold. I'm freezing cold, I was waiting outside after work and my clothing is not suited for minnesota fall 😭 Now I'm shaking but I swiped some cake from my breakroom so it's all good.

What Guys Said 6

• The sobering reality that, despite I know what I want to do with my life, where I want to be and I know how to get there, not getting the chance to do so 😑

• I have a better option. Take his credit card back and give him a debit card with a fixed amount to spend. Let him adjust his budget within that limit. Ask him to keep a record of how he is spending the money. Based on that , his habits and patterns of spending can be identified..

I was thinking something similar. Like giving him cash and making him write down all his purchases and ho which he has left. At some point during the school year I overheard my parents agree to give my brother $100 each month that he can spend on anything. That doesn't get spent on food or gas because my parents take care of both of food and gas money. Really, i dont know why they're shocked.

My parents never listen to me because my thoughts run far ahead of time. Same may be in your case. You are good in locating faults and giving a different line of action which is not acceptable to them. May be they have not begun to trust you well. but things will change with time as you keep on proving yourself more and more.

• I stubbed my toe last year and it really fucking hurt and when i looked half the toe nail was gone, i went to the hospital and i found out it was also broken. it healed bent funny and the nail never grew back the right way and i can never wear sandals again. the end

• LOL at giving a teenager a credit card that he's not responsible for the payments. Genius idea. Maybe your parents wanna adopt me. I got some pretty expensive purchases I wanna make.

I still can't stop laughing. 😂😂😂 When my dad asked, I just said my brother is easily pressured. I highly doubt a friend pressured him to get a tattoo of my mom's name so I am willing to bet he did this of his own accord.

No doubt. How much did it cost?

No idea but because I am usually the one who checks the bank statements every month, I can find it on there.

• Your parents placed trust in him and see what he did was wrong.
    I would recommend you being the better sibling and show your parents
    that you can be than him.

• because your brother is immature

That but I am surprised that my parents expected him to use it wisely. He is a college student

your parents made a big mistake, they should've think a lot before doing that

What Girls Said 2

• Funny how sometimes the siblings can have a better idea than the parents of what's going on / what's going to happen. I can definitely relate. No matter how many times you end up being right, they won't admit it because you're too young to know these things.

• I can't get over bad things that happened to me in high school I was bullied and teachers said cruel things to me too can I get over it? why Can't I get over it? what is your opinion? please help me if you can.

I would look intoo how to get over your insecurities. I highly recommend listing things you love about yourself. Include things from your personality and physical appearance. Make it a different one each day. You can also literally rewire your brain to be happy. I am not sure how to do this you'll have to Google it.

😀😊😎🙌🙌🙌👍👍👍👏👏👏👊👊👊✊✊✊

He will get it trust me.