Who will win the Game of Thrones?

Focus on the TV show - the TV show is now separating from the books...

• Daenerys Targaryen
  • Cersei Lannister
  • Jon Snow
  • Petyr Baelish
  • Sansa Stark
  • Night King
  • No one...
2mo I forgot to put Tyrion...

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely Daenerys Targaryen or Sansa Stark. Petyr Baelish needs to die already... he's so creepy and pervy he needs to go.

Don't tell him that 😜 The show has been building Danny up since season 1, however it seems to obvious for this show. Moreover, I don't think Danny would make a good ruler...

Baelish has a lot to answer for and his fixation can be seen as creepy, however I know his personality very well. Daenerys = Danny (short version).

Ohhhhhh

Most Helpful Guy

• lovelace-media.imgix.net/.../...e-0e01949ad350.gif

encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images

People sleep on this guy, but it's always intriguing to me to see someone win a battle with outmaneuvering there opponent as oppose to using force. So I say he will take the throne.

But those Lannisters, golden haired jerks, are quite resourceful to...
    https://m.popkey.co/84b2b1/K0ZGD.gif

The Lannisters, while resourceful, have made too many enemies - George Martin (writer) made the series on intense realism. In other words, historically, the Lannisters fall is quite classic. Banks often don't lend to 3rd generation wealthy kids because they tend screw everything up...

True - they will join forces with Euron Greyjoy. Moreover, at this point, it would be foolish to underestimate them, but the odds are not in their favor.

I'm in the same boat regarding Baelish, however his only weakness his Sansa. Additionally, if Danny wins, Varys will convince Danny to kill Baelish due to how dangerous he is...

Moreover, with respect to you, I think Danny has been running on luck and would make a terrible ruler, however she has an excellent small council, so who knows...

Haha I agree!! The odds are stacked against them. I'd be surprise if the Lannisters make it through to the end alive outside of Tyrion. He cares for them more than he lets on, and would probably try to save them in some way if Dany reign begins.

And yeah, Baelish is toast if Danny and Varys continue to be in league with each other. He will definitely advice her to dispose of baelish ASAP. He's a major threat. And yeah Sansa will be baelishes downfall. But I feel like G RR Martin is going for that.

Like the lady Starks Baelish want so badly will be his undoing.

Haha, again I totally agree there. Danys small council is what's getting her through half the scenarios she's survived. If they don't get killed in the upcoming war she's going to have, she just might Keep that throne till the end.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• No one. Daenerys will go mad from her hunger for power - like all Tyrgarians (however the fuck you spell that) have before her. Jon snow will not take the throne but instead will be offered it by the people and he will decline because it has never been his goal and he is an honourable person. And he will forge a peace with the White Walkers thus ending the cycle of hate and war.

• My prediction is that King's Landing will be destroyed during a devastating battle between Daenerys and the Lannisters, thus the Iron Throne will cease to exist. After the invader (Daenerys) is defeated by the union of Westerosi houses, each of the Seven Kingdoms will have its own king again. I'm not sure what the White Walkers' role in this will be, though - they'll probably be defeated by Jon Snow somehow. I don't think he'll survive this, the legitimate (and most likely) heir to the North then is Sansa Stark.

I hope Petyr Baelish will make the most of this all, but I'm afraid that sooner or later, Sansa will stab him in the back.

I concur that Baelish's only weakness is Sansa, but a man as self aware as Baelish, we shall see...

• i think jon snow will remain king of the north and fight denearys who wants to become queen of the seven kingdoms. they will defeat denearys and sansa will become queen of the seven kingdoms. jon snow was chosen as commander of the nights watch, he is now king of the north and he will remain king of the north, or become warden of the north under sansa as queen of the seven kingdoms.

Danny definitely has a chance of losing, but do not forget that Snow is also a Targaryan...

yes i know, maybe sansa becomes warden of the north if jon becomes king. maybe denearys becomes queen as she has quite an army and support from the iron islands. but lets not forget that there is a threat coming from beyond the wall too. + lets see how brandon stark plays into this, maybe becomes warden of the north.

• Can't be Jon Snow, because
    1) He isn't interested in a throne
    2) He knows nothing.

• Who even watches that rubbish? Aragorn will win I'm sure