Guys Would You Date Monica From Friends, Girls Would You Be Friends With Monica?

I Would Love To Date Her She Was Very Beautiful In Friends :p

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, of course, @Red88xxx, I usually Mix well with Everyone under the Sun.
    Good luck and Great question, Thanks for Sharing. xx

Thanks for the Like, hun. xx

Your Welcome babe

I know, @Red88xxx, that you didn't Vote me in for this One, hun, but where is my Like for the "Oats O" One? Hugs to you.
      Anyways, Thank you for the Vote of Confidence, I believe Gag again. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• i think she was attractive way back in the 90s like in ace ventura and seinfeld. i think by friends she was a little to made up for my liking. and now, i recently saw her on that bear gryllis (or whatever his last name is) show and she was unrecognizable

early 90s courtney cox probably
    friends and after courtney cox no

What Girls Said 7

• Probably not... I think our personalities r too different...

• Oh, definitely. =)

I already have a friend who's very similar to her. xD

• I don't think I could date her. We're both anxious people, we'd drive each other insane. I might be able to be her friend though.

• I don't know if I could be friends with her, she kinda annoyed me, but she also seemed very caring too so maybe...

• I'd be friends with her

• No. She was a shitty person.

... I also hate that show!

• I was more of a Rachel fan. Jennifer Ainiston is bae

What Guys Said 13

• Pretty but doesn't really have a body type that does it for me, a little thin for my liking. Also, she's kind of a tightass, isn't she? I never really watched that show but my girlfriend loves it and I've seen her watch it, and I think she was kind of crazy about neatness and order, etc. I'm a pretty neat person but I can't handle obsessing over it, haha, she'd get on my nerves.

True her being neat would be annoying but the sex might be worth it :p

I think Monica was staying with Chandler was because of the sex lol :p

Upset of the century if that's true😂

• She's attractive so if we're just talking looks, yeah probably. However, if we are including her personality then no way. she's a neat freak and her need to have everything planned and organizer would become rather annoying.

• Most definitely I would date her, she was my favourite girl - Friends with, yes her and Chandler were my favourite Friends

Monica was my favorite but then I eventually found Rachel to be more attractive :p

A lot of guys felt that way but I actually thought Monica was most attractive

I used to find Monica the most beautiful out of all of them but Jennifer Aniston was just so beautiful with those smiles she made and those legs :p

• She's in my age group, so yeah in theory. I do not know enough about her real personality though. She's had work done and I don't like that. Besides, really, at my age and temperment, I would not get into another relationship again.

• Sure.

I always found Courtney Cox more attractive than Jennifer Aniston or Lisa Kudrow.

Besides, wasn't she a chef? Bonus points.

At one point I found Courtney Cox the most attractive then eventually Jennifer Aniston took over I do love Monica though :p

• sure i would love to. but i dont wanna ruins mondler relationship

• probably not, she didn't interest me. The other two yes.

• She is a couple of years older than me now but when she was in friends she look pretty good so I would have back then and her personality wasn't bad, I'm almost as neat as she was

• Phoebe would be my first pick, then Monica. I'd rather date any of the guys than Rachel.

• no i dont like her.

• eh maybe

• I doubt I'd date her. but I would fuck her... preferably in the ass.