Why is It so hard to find a guy who is?

Who is good with kids wants kids is genuinely a nice guy has a gole set for himself likes country life and can make me laugh a little?

2mo I DON'T WANT KIDS NOW I WANT THEM AFTER college and I have a stable life
2mo Every one can stop answering now I've come to a decision. boys arnt worth it girls aren't worth it i don't want kids and I'm going to live alone

Most Helpful Guy

• Well your first problem is wanting a guy who is good with kids yet has never gotten any. Sure you can have experiences carry over but you are basically asking for someone to be good at something they have never tried before. Not to mention this is a fairly difficult thing that we are never really prepared for in our current school system.

More realistic is to have a guy that is capable of learning how to be good with kids. Also while I do hope you can find your ideal man and live a good life I do think that its not going to be easy for you.

I hope I am wrong!

When I say could with I mean not going to be mean to a kid and I had to change and feed my aunts baby all the time. Fuck it I don't need a guy it's not worth it

Just some friendly advice~

Thanks I guess

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys your age typically aren't thinking about having kids just yet first of all. However, that being said, those guys are out there and you will find one eventually. Don't worry about it too much right now.

I don't want kids now obviously I want kids after college

@didden6 I love my dog my dad my cousins and grandma and grandpa

okay

What Guys Said 20

• Because a guy like that is wondering what is it exactly that YOU would offer him?

• Stay single for now and see if anything changes in a few years. Being single is not bad. It has been 26+ years for me.

U didn't read the last update Did u

Ok. Go whichever way you think is right for you.
      I'm going my own way too.

My own way is apparently getting through college being a vet moving out in the country having a few Jersey /Angus cows, c chickens ducks pigs sheep goats and growing my own food like Strawberry's and cauliflower and being by myself most of the time

• Because you're under 18, guys at that age aren't looking for kids. When you get to college you'll start seeing lots of guys who are great and who want kids.

Read the update

Oh, no I didn't read the new one, it was posted after I answered.
      I feel sorry for you, though.

I don't see why

• Well you're narrowing your field first by liking country life. Making you laugh should broaden it a little. Guys without life goals are very few, otherwise known as losers so that will broaden it a little too. The whole liking country life and liking kids you're pretty much narrowing it down to southerners who want kids and living on a farm.

Yah I have narrowed it down to know one because I don't want anyone anymore I don't want kids I don't want a relationship I'm just going to live alone as far from people as I can get,

Why not

Why can't I be

• Sorry, but I couldnt resist answering because it seems like you've given up too easily here and we all deserve happiness :)
    In short, the guy you want is out there and your expectations are realistic. You need to mix up your circles. What I mean by that is vary the environments and ways that you meet people to get broader exposure to a wider group of personalities and traits. Its good that you're focusing on college so keep your priorities straight. When he is ready to come into your life he will.

your missing the point i dont want or need anyone in my life i happy being alone

ok I get it, I might be an oldie but I was 16 too. All Im saying is whilst it might feel crappy right now with your controlling mum, just try to keep your head down and focus on your priorities (college etc) until you start to gain independence and respect as an adult from your mum. It ain't easy and I feel for ya but you will be ok. Make sure that you have good, positive friends around you in your real life and dont just look to the internet for answers.

keyword don't have friends because I can't leave the yard so I don't even bother going outside

• Because that type of men needs time to form.
    You are a minor, and most guys around you are probably minors also, that means they are still to become your perfect man.

• Because guys like that don't generally display attractive attributes that will grab a girl's attention and make her want him. I know because I am a guy like that. I am well establish, have my own car, own place. I'm always kind and friendly and polite. Doesn't matter, those attributes don't make a girl want to be in a relationship with me. It just makes them think I'm a "good friend." Girls prefer guys who are more assertive and go-getters.

I don't care about people's looks

That's what I'm saying. The type of guy you're describing doesn't particularly grab a girls attention and make them want to be with them. I know from personal experience. I can be nice, mature, smart, successful, polite, pursue goals, etc. All great attributes, all the makings of a good "friend" but none of it is "sexy" or "desirable" so girls don't want to date guys like that.

But I did

• Too bad you didn:t meet me 35 years ago.

whys that?

Sorry I posted in correctly before.

I meet or satisfy all of your qualifications.

Yah I know what you meant

• because you assume guys want kids, and guys usually dont want that, and guys do have goals, but most never reach them in life.

• I'm guessing because your a child. And most kids your age are not and shouldn't be ready for kids. You'll be okay just slow your roll a bit.

Once again I don't want kids now after I'm out of college and have a stable life

• Wait till your older. All guys want right now is to fuck

read the update

Hell I still just want to fuck 24 years after I lost my virginity. Some never want to settle down.

@fuqthegovt read the one below i dont want kids now

• His in the friendshipzone (outside a woman's relationship radar). You won't notice him until he is late 20's, early 30's. By then, he may still be a good guy but the boy needs to catch up, so no serious dating.

i dont friend zone

Lol... then you have other problems. Seriously though, the inability to connect with people is what destroys men and women in the love game.

i dont have a problem its called my mother has me on a leash and i can't leave the yard

• They aren't interested in someone who throws a tantrum and storms out of their own question.

yah yah i thro a tantrum because i realised o hay stupid why did you ask dumb shit when you already know the answer

• Almost sounds like me lol, but you're too young lol

• Cause you're a pink anon

• You're with the wrong guys.. that's why

• Reverse question why can't i find someone who wants to settle down and wants to have a family?

Because you also want a girl who loves being called a slut with you Spanking her and fucking her hard

yes u do

no, i don't know pink anons (there are so many here)

• Single life isn't so bad. I've been single 11+ years now. Find some hobbies and get a few cats.

• There in the friend zone already

i dont friend zone

• Most of them will want it once they grow up a bit.

i dont think u saw the update

What Girls Said 2

• You are under 18. Why are you thinking about kids?

• Because you're an evil person who 'discriminates' against mean people.
    You also discriminate against city men and men who are boring.
    Wow, i bet you also don't want them to have jobs either.
    Listen sister, many men are BORN mean and in the city and boring.
    How dare you.

First off I don't want a guy who is a jack ass I have seen and lived with enough of them secondly when did I say that i wouldn't expect a boring guy thread I said liked the country didn't say lived in it bitch

No I'm not ask anyone you want

O no what why am I even bothering wasting my time arguing a bitch when I already know u are wrong well I'm not wasting any more time on u so go preach your bull shit some where else