What apple computer should I get?

I'm debating between MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, or iMac. I don't know which one to pick help please?

Most Helpful Guy

• It will depend on your requirements. iMac is a desktop so you can't carry it with you. You will get a bigger screen though. And it will be cheaper compared to other two.
    MacBook pro and MacBook air are laptops hence portable. Air is lighter but only comes in 13" screen size. Pro has 15" screen and you can get better specs.

So you have to decide what suits your needs.

Most Helpful Girl

• Really depends on what you need it for. School? Work? Gaming? And how much space do you need?

What Guys Said 8

• What do you need it to do?

Why do you specifically need a Mac? Unless there is an OS X-only application you need to run, there is no reason to spend the extra money. I say this as a Mac owner myself.

• What's your budget?

I have owned all three but different generations.

Either way you have to buy the AirDrive which I recommend you buy off eBay for no more than $60.

• Don't get a MacBook Air.
    If you want a laptop, get a MacBook Pro.
    If you want a desktop, get an iMac.

If you'll be gaming, a Mac might not be your best option (or you could try dual-booting OS X and Windows) — most games run on Windows. Windows is pretty terrible, but gaming on a Mac can be frustrating, because of the lack of options.

• MacBook Pro

• dont waste your money on that. instead buy a alien ware or any Asus high end laptop

• Asus Republic of Gamers G750 or a MSI GS70

• I currently have an iMac and I absolutely love it

• what do you need it for?

He's right, it TOTALLY depends on what you need the computer for. If you need it for school documents, internet research, assignments, etc... then u may not need the MacBook Pro.

School work and some gaming

its good for school work but not really good for gaming (unless you play certain games that support macs)

What Girls Said 0