How do you make a place haunted?

I actually want paranormal activity to happen

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no such thing as paranormal powers, activity, or ability. In 2004, almost on third of a million men, women and, especially children, died over the course of a few hours in a tsunami.

Not one psychic, nor one ordinary person, not one of my many *psychic* friends, no one at all, predicted it, or even knew it was happening until it was broadcast on CNN.

Were those people's horrible deaths so trivial, so unimportant, that a world full of supposed psychics couldn't be bothered to notice? No. They didn't notice because they couldn't notice. Because THERE ARE NO PSYCHIC POWERS. THERE ARE NO GHOSTS. DEAD IS DEAD.

Most Helpful Girl

• Try summoning spirits by using Ouija board, some evil spirit might answer your call :P

i.ytimg.com/vi/T9vQUo5HsQM/maxresdefault.jpg

Hi, can i pm you please? I've been wanting to just chat to a dominant woman for a while to sort out some problems i've been having, it's okay if you don't want to talk, just giving it a shot.

Okay well i just wanted to see if you can give me advice on reaching a prostate orgasm and just talk generally about our experiences with the whole sub/dom scene.

Thank you for MHO

What Guys Said 15

• All you have to do is make it grim-looking. Make it dark, a bit dirty, old. The Walking Dead style, in other words. It needs to look moody. Then put some dark music. Come there at night, use a flashlight, and let the unlimited power of imagination do the rest of the job.

• I don't think you can. Probably because there's no such thing as ghosts or spirits.

• High power, low frequency speakers (3hz I believe), good soundcard capable of giving 3hz wave to speakers, and multi colour strobe light as soon as you wake up...

With an option of fungae that release halocinogenic toxins (or to speed things up, one sheeth of leslie)...

And you will have paranormal activity very fast...

• communicate with satan.

• You buy items that are haunted then put them in your home

I don't kno why I find that so funny 😂😂😂

• You can't, because nothing is actually haunted.

• That would mean believing in ghosts or the supernatural... but you can't because it doesn't exist

• I think you've watched too much paranormal activity.

• You don't, because there's no such thing. :)

• You don't, because it doesn't exist?

• Depends on what kind of haunting you're looking for. If you want demons, I'd suggest looking for satanic rituals to summon them. If you want lost souls, I don't know, find a bunch of lonely old people with unfinished business, bring them to your house and wait for them to die naturally. If you're looking for a more malicious ghost, murder a bunch of people in your house. Evil deeds tend to leave echoes.

I'd like to point out that I'm joking. Please don't do any of these things, as you'll probably get arrested and no ghosts will show up (owing mostly to the fact that they don't exist).

• Lol? You want this to happen? Try not being so scary that you'd scare ghosts away, you cray lady lol.

• through imagination

What Girls Said 5

• It would Help if Right from the Start... Someone would have Died in this Place.
    However, if Someone you Know has Died, then it Could be they will Find you in your own Place and the 'Paranormal Activity' may Begin its Beguine.
    Good luck and I Believe in this. xx

• Why in the hell would want invite evil into your life? I advise against doing this. I've lived in several haunted houses and am currently living in one now. My parents house was haunted till I got rid of a clown doll my granny gave me. Bad shit was happening. At first it was just things like all of the electrical stuff would be on when I came home from school to stuff being moved while I had my back turned then I started seeing shadow figures and started hearing demonic growling I finally threw away a scary clown doll and it all finally stopped. I've got a friend that after all these years still won't come to my parents house. Leave it be girl. Trust me. I've been there, you do not want this in your life.

• Kill someone there? lol no, don't do that

• Why would ypu want that? There's ghosts in my house and it's horrible. I always feel watched, unsafe and fear being slone because I can sense that something's there. Even my dogs do! It's not fun.

• Leave some fleshlights and porn out for the ghosts.