Who is in the wrong here?

Anonymous (18-24) 45minBecause you're an evil person who 'discriminates' against mean people.
You also discriminate against city men and men who are boring.
Wow, i bet you also don't want them to have jobs either.
Listen sister, many men are BORN mean and in the city and boring.
How dare you.

(Under 18)39minFirst off I don't want a guy who is a jack ass I have seen and lived with enough of them secondly when did I say that i wouldn't expect a boring guy thread I said liked the country didn't say lived in it bitch opinion owner How dare you discriminate against jack asses. You need to sleep with and marry any person at all. You 'pro discrimination' people are disgusting.

ReplyAsker (Under 18)28minOk one it's not discrimination it's a preference what the fuck Is your problemReplyOpinion Owner (18-24) 26minWord games. So when a business owner refuses to hire a black man he can just say its preference. You're disgusting. ReplyAsker (Under 18)23minWhen did I say I had a problem with people's color in a work place or as a friend it's discrimination when it's someone who u want to date it's preference who the fuck dates a personality they know they don't get along withReplyOpinion Owner (18-24) 21minMore word games. Its' discrimination when you don't date someone based off personality. Read the dictionary. Women date men who beat them and stay married to them ALL THE TIME.

What Guys Said 3

• "Because you're an evil person who 'discriminates' against mean people.
    You also discriminate against city men and men who are boring." Any evidence? What's wrong with discriminating against mean people?
    "Wow, i bet you also don't want them to have jobs either." Maybe. Maybe not. He/she has the right to bet.
    "How dare you." Do what? Discriminate? Having an opinion is ok.

"You 'pro discrimination' people are disgusting." Looks like both agree here. Also the author forgot an "IMO". Oh and discriminating people might be unfair, but not necessarily disgusting.

"Ok one it's not discrimination it's a preference what the fuck Is your problem" Discrimination is defined as treating people differently for no justifying reason.
    Discrimination comes out of preference, while preference does not always give discrimination. I prefer sci-fi series and that's why I watch some. It's no discrimination because I have a good reason: my tastes. Also "fuck" is a proportionate response to "disgusting".
    "Its' discrimination when you don't date someone based off personality." It's not. Personality is a decisive factor determining whether or not people are compatible.
    "Read the dictionary. " There can be many understandings and definitions. The law definition does not apply to marriage or relationships, but to government authorities.
    "More word games." It's no game if people use the same word while they understand it differently, it just leads to misunderstandings.
    "Women date men who beat them and stay married to them ALL THE TIME. " Now for this to be a rule it has to always apply. Since it does not always apply this statement is false.

ok that did not answer my question in the slightest

It's mighty hard to determine who says what. Call them A, B, C, so that people can make an all-around judgment.

still dont under stand. hu never mind

• Laugh... out... LOUD!

The fuck did I just read?

• Don't even understand this shit

What Girls Said 0