Girls, would you say you were more open minded when young or older?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• When I got older I definitely became more open minded since I began to actually learn a little more about life, which made me realize closed off and singular views don't make half as much sense as you think they do.

0|1
    0|0
  • I was open-minded when I was younger, even more so when I got to know more about the world. I'm very open-minded as an adult but now I have informed viewpoints.

0|1
    0|0
  • Now i wouldve never dreamed about fisting or double vaginal penetration or birthing kongtoys or thought of others kinks back wheni was 18-19years old.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would say I'm more open-minded now that I'm older. I've learn a lot of things on the past years, I had some experiences, so I changed for the better.

0|1
    0|0
  • As I've gotten older, I've become more open-minded.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm about the same actually. Still very open minded.

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely older. More willing to try new things F's to change things up... and I am a firm believer in u don't kno if u like or dislike something until u try :)

0|0
    0|0
  • When older as you learn more about life and people and situations

0|1
    0|0
  • Now, beacuse I'm more mature and live life

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I'm

0|1
    0|0
  • Now that I am older.

0|0
    0|0
  • Always be a bit open minded im not sure if im closing it off cos of peoples attitudes to others :/

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

you shouldn't stay open minded

• 2mo

I think its cos I've always seen best in people so im a bit more open minded than say my sister but yeh i should stop it lol

• 2mo

sorry meant should stay open minded lol

• Im more open minded now than I've ever been.

0|0
    0|0