If you had a superpower what would it be?

invincibility, super strength, could fly, shape shift, mind control, control elements, time travel, super vision, manipulate your blood, make items with your fantasy, invisibility, charm master, rifleman like super good accuracy and speed

Comment yours

Most Helpful Girl

• Teleportation. I could be with my boyfriend whenever I wanted, and my family, and stop being late to stuff so much, and travel to cool places :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Not just time travel, but time manipulation, meaning speed up, slow down, reverse, or stop time.

What Girls Said 8

• Ages ago my boyfriend and I and our friends spent a super long time trying to figure out each other's powers. Eventually, they came to a consensus on mine - advanced empathy :) It's really cool. People's emotions affect me a lot, I'm good at picking up on them and if someone else is sad, then so am I. They had the idea that my power would switch that around. I'd be able to control how other people around me felt rather than be influenced by their feelings and it'd be pretty useful in combat too, y'know? Make my opponent so terrified that they can't move and they're easy to pick off.

• Make the World a Better Place with the Wave of my Magic Hand where I Stand.
    Good luck and Great question, @Nandor xx

Thanks

Every time you say hun Im thinking of Hun like hungary becuse thats were Im from

lol Then maybe everyone gets hungry then on here, dear.. OOps, "Deer" comes to my mind. xxoo

• I REALLY WANNA FLY. I have dreams about flying all the time and it makes me feel free and amazing. Either that or the ability to stop time, but like, just time and people. Not electronics or animals or any other stuff but people and time. All people except me of course.

• I'd like to read and manipulate minds. Creating real worlds out of fictional works (like Harry Potter and Game of Thrones) would be nice too. 😁

• I would like to be able to be at two places at the same time, mind control and I would like to fly.

• Invisibility or flying

• Make people do as I say, control their mind and read their thoughts.

• Talk to the dead.

Why would you do that

Don't you think that would be awesome?
      Being able to talk to anyone who died, it being one year ago or centuries ago?

Talk to spirits maybe but i guess some other things would be more useful or fun in my opinion

What Guys Said 16

• Well, the one I always thought would be the coolest to have in real life from the moment I heard about it was the one possessed by this DC superhero Mr. Terrific. Namely, "a natural aptitude for having natural aptitudes"; easily picking up and retaining complex skills and abilities that other men spend their entire lives perfecting. Wouldn't it be nice to be the smartest man on (our) Earth, with 14 PhD's, and a self-made fortune of millions of dollars after having founded a high-tech firm worth hundreds of millions, AND self-designed technology which makes you invisible and undetectable by technology (in other words, completely immune to the paparazzi). AND to be fluent in every language that has a dictionary, allowing you converse flawlessly with practically anyone? AND to have black belts in at least six different martial arts, AND to be an Olympic Gold Medalist in the Decathlon on top of all that? All by the age of 18? Who wouldn't want that superpower?

• I would like to have precognition. Basically I will have a 6th sense and just "know" things before they happen or before I physically find out about them. I could do pretty much anything without causing too much suspicion and thus gaining the worlds' attention on me.

• Some kind of mental power. With which you could move stuff (telekinesis), manipulate stuff, bend reality, heal yourself, become invisible, etc. :P

nolimitformind.com/.../...Wisdom-for-Your-Mind.jpg

Dunno if that exists though.
    Else just invisibility

• I would like to shape shift

• depends. do other super-beings exist, or am I the only one? If there are, I'll take Kirby's power, please. If not, then i guess shapeshifting will do.

• Yeah time travel or copy everything

• Do overs. If I fuck up, just do it again

• Regeneration, just like Deadpool.

• Soviet Russia.

• telekinesis. easy

• shapeshifting like in the game prototype

• Super strenght.

• Control people's mind and pretty much make them do what i say.

• The best possible power will always be perfect control of time...

• The ability to understand all languages.