Is anyone else sad about Jose Fernandez's death?

I was watching the Mets vs Marlins game today and they honored José Fernandez. It was extremely sad for me because he was only 24 years old and he seemed like a genuinely nice and humble person despite the fact that he was one of the best players in baseball and already making millions of dollars per year. I think it's a tragedy that his life and his career were cut so short even though he didn't abuse drugs or alcohol or get into any legal trouble like so many professional athletes do

Most Helpful Girl

• The saddest part, and it's all sad, is that just last week he announced he was going to be a father😥

Most Helpful Guy

• Horrible, just horrible. Was one of my favorite players who had such a great passion for the greatest game in the world. What a talent too. Top 10 pitcher in the game.

I was moved by last night though. What the Dodgers players did for Scully's last home game on Sunday and what the Marlins players did to honor their fallen brother last night makes me happy.

What Girls Said 2

• Very. He was so young and seemed to be like a good guy from all the posts I've read about him.

• It's sad. His girl is pregnant too

What Guys Said 5

• He was too young

• Yeah, it's a very tragic situation. He was such a talented player and to make matters worse, he just announced that his girlfriend is pregnant.

• Didn't know who he was till I looked him up right now but he seems like he was a decent guy.
    Rest in Peace

• That's very sad. The Marlins honoring him today was very moving.

• Stop idolizing celebrities and start paying more attention to those around you. Jose wouldn't give a shit if you died.

STFU. I don't idolize anyone. He was a great athlete and a good person but he's just a man like everyone else. It's sad because a 24 year old won't ever get a chance to meet his child, or get married , or grow old, not because he was a great pitcher, dumb ass. If you're going to say some ignorant and obnoxious shit you should at least have the balls to not go anonymous