My friend says he has access to 236 million dollars. True or not?

Apparently he's part of a group of 30 people who hacked the drug site Silk Road. They stole $236 million and transferred it to thousands of bank accounts across seas which he now has access to.

Believe him or not?

• Believe him.
    5% (1)13% (4)10% (5)Vote
  • Dont believe him.
    95% (18)87% (27)90% (45)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|16

Most Helpful Girl

• ask him to show proof

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• trololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I really have a hard time buying that. So no, I wouldn't believe him in your case

0|0
    0|0
  • I would call him on it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• "If" he did actually have the money then he's an idiot for ever letting anyone know about how he obtained it in the first place, since it would be illegally obtained. Smart people would keep quiet about something like this, and may even use the money to disappear or something just to avoid scrutiny and suspicions from the government as well as other criminals or criminal organizations. Because this sounds like he's bragging and making himself feel good. But if it's true he's putting his own life or even others close to him at risk just by mentioning that he has obtained a substantial amount of money illegally.

0|1
    0|0
  • He sounds like a pathological liar -- someone with very poor self-esteem who is compelled to fabricate stories to make them appear important. I don't know where you are, but if you are like most people, you are not in a spot where someone with millions of dollars would hang out.

I've met two people like this in my life. One was a college student who claimed he was former Israeli fighter pilot (absurd, he was too young and massively overweight). The other I met dating online. We never met in real life because after a few phone conversations she claimed she had special knowledge that HiV was deliberately created, and that she was hiding from the CIA. I told her that I was sorry, but since I was a single parent it was too dangerous for me to get involved with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Folks that did something like this never go and brag about it.

1|1
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Hacked the silk road lol. Bullshit.

0|0
    0|0
  • what does it matter? its not your money.

0|0
    0|0
  • Does he have a history of lying about this kind of thing? If he's one of those people who always tell the truth all the time I'd trust him lel. XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Didn't that get shut down years ago?

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

By the FBI apparently, yes. But he said he did it with a hacker group when he was 14.

• Well, if he someday disappears... it wa true.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah if he actually did that he will probably turn up without a head.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anyone who brags about something like that probably isn't smart enough to get away with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask for prooof

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't believe him

0|0
    0|0
  • You wouldn't hack the silk road and you damn sure wouldn't 'steal' 237 million dollars in bitcoin.

0|0
    0|0
  • You never know, but unless he does something to prove his rich I would doubt it

0|0
    0|0