Man is it just me?

It feels so weird knowing I'm going to be in one place for 2 years I can actually decorat my room instead of it just being a bed and white walls I can put shelves and a desk for once it just feels weird?

0|2
1|15

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• The feeling of being stable must feel extremely nice for you. Weird? To you, I can see it being weird. It just may not be common for you to be in the one place for a long time, which is understandable

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

It's not natural to me

• Show All
    • 2mo

But I am happy about it well kinda I hate this town but I love that I actually get to decorate my room

• 2mo

It sounds like you're netural about it all

What Guys Said 14

• It's probably just you since you've moved around so much. Like I literally don't know anyone else who's moved as much as you have. Trust me, you'll enjoy finally having your own long term personal space, it'll feel a little strange like you said but you'll enjoy it as it becomes more personalised

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

It feels really weird knowing hay I can build this or put that up on a wall and not have to get rid of it because I'm leaving in a month it is just weird

• Show All
    • 2mo

That's whare I kept my stuff sence I was 8 cardboard boxes under my bed or in the corner of my room

• 2mo

Yeah and now you'll have actual proper furniture to keep your things in

• Congratulations on getting a little stability in your life! Good for you!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice you can put up wall paper with cute little cows

0|0
    0|0
  • I know military brats sometimes get weirded out once their parents leave the service, the thought of staying in one place for that long is something they've never done before

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Brats?

• Show All
    • 2mo

@Red_Arrow im a girl i dont need that and i dont like to snap at mom it always back fires and she latches on tighter

• 2mo

Trust me. I can recognize that you are a girl. Lol. And I was not suggesting that you snap at her. Trust me' in a couple of years when you get with the college crowd' you will start looking for ways to get m ore freedom.

• You should print out a life-sized poster of me to throw darts at!! Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • You are just used to getting up and moving thats why😛

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you mean?

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

I haven't lived anywhere more than 8 months sence I was 6

• Show All
    • 2mo

Ohhhh sheeeets hope you have fun with it dood

• 2mo

Well yah because I like to do things myself I'm going to build it

• growing roots is awesome, but if its for a short time dont let then grow too big.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is pretty strange, but it depends on your circumstances up until this point. I'm used to having my own room that'll continue to be my own room for a long time, so naturally anything different to that would feel very odd to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • its just you i think.
    by the way dont think about it too much

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's just you.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a good thing.
    A space to call your own in which you can decorate.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Just feels really really weird knowing I can actually put stuff in my room and unpack my stuff

• 2mo

I bet , just don't overdo it unpacking all at once

• 2mo

lol i can pack the whole house in under 24 hours my un packing just my stuff won't take long

• I'm living in the same room since i was 11

0|0
    0|0
  • jail? for jailbating?

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

What? Whare are you getting jail from?

• Show All
    • 2mo

are you going to make the desk?

• 2mo

I planned on it. I don't get out much so I make stuff for fun

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!