I'm having an issue with my girlfriend, help?

The problem is that she doesn't exist. How do I solve this?

2mo Bump
2mo Another bump

Most Helpful Girl

• Look from a positive side, now you have a one problem, but if you have a girlfriend, you'll have more than one. That's a wisdom here >:D.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 19

What Guys Said 11

• What do you mean by she "doesn't exist"? Of course she exists, she CAN exist, in your mind that is, such as an "imaginary" girlfriend.

by the way, ever played or heard of Second Life, maybe you can have a online virtual girlfriend and go on virtual dates?

There's also getting a "Girlfriend Experience" if you ever heard of or understand what that means.

• Go out and try to find a girlfriend. Find a girl who u can be friends with greatly, and then if it's time to take it to the next. level at a moment then do that

But if I go for being friends, she'll friendzone me.

Then don't do that. Go to a club or a bar or the store or a college or a party anywhere that the young people hangout. That's where u can find people

Haven't really been to a club so I dunno what to do there.
      Going to a bar by myself may come off as suspicious for her.
      People hang out at stores in groups and approaching a group is a no go.
      Aren't invited to parties.

• Same issue here, brother ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You can solve this by interacting with girls and women. That is the basis of things. Get yourself involved with women and girls.
    BUT DO NOT PICK ONE UP FROM CLUBS AND DISCOS!!!

Instructions not clear. Dick stuck in microwave.

Sounds way too pushy. The question for her number, I think, should come way later down the conversation. If there is a conversation.

It shows confidence "alphaness" as some call it.

But if you want to get wet pussy like tonight, you gotta imitate Christian Grey and you know it is impossible to become him.
      As such it is also impossible (but not so impossible as Christian Grey) for a woman to look like Jessica Rabbit.

• LOL had me there

• Hahahahahaha 😂

• I have that issue too, we cuddle and kiss then I wake up holding my pillow and it's full of drool😅

• Really... you have a problem...

• Same here man

• The thing about GAG is there are always people like you every season of the year.
    They eventually pass out and deactivate their accounts.

What makes you think I'll deactivate, dude?

GAG sucks everyone into its black hole 👿😈

That it does.

• I had this problem until I discovered the ROK website a few years ago and its packed with dating advice and game tips. It literally took me from dud to stud.
    www.returnofkings.com/.../how-to-have-conversations-with-women-that-get-results