I need someone to talk to?

i'm depressed, i do my best to stay positive, but Everything capable of hurting me has... i have nothing :( i lost all my friends, my girlfriend broke up with me on a Point where i was weakest, and i had to quit school...

Most Helpful Girl

• You can talk to me if you want

i would like that, i am not rank 2 because i had to make this fake account... so please message me

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• I think the best person to talk to would be a counsellor/shrink/psychologist.
    I've seen different counsellors over the past 3 years, and it has been absolutely invaluable to improving my mental health and general well-being.
    Keep your chin up, I know you can do it :)

no councillor within a 2 hour radius of my home...

Okay, fair enough

thank you for the advice though

• I am sure thing will get better dear. Just try to find things that will take your mind of all the bad things that happened. 😊

i live in the middle of nowhere, i had a lon distance relationship, so my computer fills me with guilt and bad feelings

Ahhh... I see.

yeah...

• There's a great website called 7 Cups of Tea where you can talk to anyone 24/7. They have have trained listeners and its all free.

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah it is like stuck market, it is at the bottom,
    You wanna commit suicide but you should think that it is bottom. it will be only better not worst

i will never commit suicide, i will never give up like that, i just need something to make me happy

• therapy might help

• We have all been there, you will get thought it brother. Just work on you.

working on me is impossible when i don't even have time to process my feelings, i have to set up a store...